• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Scream Queens Mafia: Season 1 Game Thread

RDK

All glory to God
Wasn't about to waste it on Brad saying "I'm not a vigilante" when we wouldn't have learned anything from it. Since it's now the claim you guys have a *town* killing role, it's better to use now.

I'm fine with this usage. It's just a shame so much was given away.

The man fucking PM'd the wrong person though so what can you do

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
So mods talk shit first, get replied to, then warn the other to stop. Ok I understand.

Use your lie detector now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mentioned that we both said enough about each other. I was in the wrong starting it, but that doesn't mean it has to continue.

And I am using it. I'm waiting on results.

bradatar

WS' favorite son
I mentioned that we both said enough about each other. I was in the wrong starting it, but that doesn't mean it has to continue.

And I am using it. I'm waiting on results.

Hehe I haven’t lied once. I’m an angel. You’re gonna enjoy the results.

Spoiler: literally everything I’ve said has been true

RDK

All glory to God
Barry can you quote for me the post you lie detected. Just want to make sure you're gonna get the right results.

bradatar

WS' favorite son
If you're telling the truth im going to laugh at you regardless for this WOAT performance, good sir.

Accidentally messaging you drunk was bad? I know who the scum are and my team is going to win. I’m putting the squad on my back Jeff.

Side note: y’all take this shit seriously which I’m digging. This is fun and next game I’ll be an ace. Fucking a right. Glad I got Haza too as my boy because he’s at least cool.

Reactions: RDK