• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Scream Queens Mafia: Season 1 Game Thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Alright well, ill wait till others show up. I have it on good authority that brad is full of shiet so i probably will not vote anyone else.

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Barry, Sky, KIF, Christ0, or Jeff. 3/5 will be our guys. Kill me; Know I gave you this info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bradatar

WS' favorite son
When do I get to actually talk to anyone? His do
I figure out who my
Parker’s are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lethal

Tiffy Time
A Smark game. Nice theme, like the cast, may have some knowledge of the theme too. No character claiming? That's...new to me. Intriguing.

Vote KIF

For having a name unrelatable to the user list :/

Absolutely fucking garbage vote. It's this fluff bullshit that gets you sussed EVERY game. Make better use of your gameplay.

Barry with the rules entrance. Feels like something a SCUM would do

For fucks sake

I see no motivation for you to protect a scum teammate who would be easy to just bus and look good off (if Brad is, indeed, scum). The only way I see you being scum is if Brad is town, that way you can be all I-told-you-so when he's mislynched

:reigns3

How is this not your first time, and you still seem so out of your depth??

Irony :banderas:

Fuck off with tagging me

Vote: Jeff

Seems as though he's doing a whole lot of something about a whole lot of nothing.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Bradstar and Raid are twins or lovers aka masons is the claim I on the other hand reading through all of this dont trust Barry right now. He seems to be trying to lynch the new guy off the bat. @Home Malone is town feels for rn.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
I'm here.
Mental Friday in work, pretty much died when I got home.

So, no character claiming - really no night posting?

RDK

All glory to God
I'm here.
Mental Friday in work, pretty much died when I got home.

So, no character claiming - really no night posting?
Night posting is allowed.

I think the usual here dont do it as much tho