Scream Queens Mafia: Season 1 Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Last 2 times haza was town n sussed he raged. Now hes badically begging its a pretty big contrast

Cant even be mad. My mason partner fucking PM'd the wrong person. I'm surprised we arent both mod-killed already.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Cant even be mad. My mason partner fucking PM'd the wrong person. I'm surprised we arent both mod-killed already.
To be fair, Haza, if he flips town (I highly doubt), you have a good chance of not getting lynched anytime soon.

My scum reads right now are Brad, OMB, and Wang. Brad for obvious reasons, OMB has done nothing but defend brad and shade me off a flimsy reason, and Wang is usually more active as town.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
To be fair, Haza, if he flips town (I highly doubt), you have a good chance of not getting lynched anytime soon.

My scum reads right now are Brad, OMB, and Wang. Brad for obvious reasons, OMB has done nothing but defend brad and shade me off a flimsy reason, and Wang is usually more active as town.

Having scum feelings because someone accused you. You need to calm down it just looks like you wanna set up people lol. I defended him because its his first game so calm yourself.

:OkKyle

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Having scum feelings because someone accused you. You need to calm down it just looks like you wanna set up people lol. I defended him because its his first game so calm yourself.

:OkKyle

Wrong. If I was scum reading people because they were accusing me, I'd be scum reading literally everyone else that's said they've wanted to lynch me. Your accusation was beyond slap dashed and you've given weak reasoning and zero real input in the game thus far. That is why you're being scum read.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

He will flip town I'm pretty sure of that. But that isn't how this is gonna work.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
theres been like literally 12 pages of shit posting I had to read through. It's annoying af. Whatever the case maybe if you think im mafia you are wrong, I simply just stated that I could see you trying to pick on a weak player. Raid & Brad both claim mason so I could see it being a town role. I mean how often is mason/lover roles are mafia. I say this but in Smarks scream gme I was a lover role as mafia but the point being its usually a town role could he being lying. Sure

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
theres been like literally 12 pages of shit posting I had to read through. It's annoying af. Whatever the case maybe if you think im mafia you are wrong, I simply just stated that I could see you trying to pick on a weak player. Raid & Brad both claim mason so I could see it being a town role. I mean how often is mason/lover roles are mafia. I say this but in Smarks scream gme I was a lover role as mafia but the point being its usually a town role could he being lying. Sure
12 pages of shit posting? Wow, you really haven't taken the time to read through it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Outside of brad trolling n page 1 its been mostly scum hunting. Are you not used to people being active?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Tbf I would want to lynch Brad too.

We are masons. That much I know. I'd strongly suspect he is town based on what I know from the QT. I know myself to be town.

We have a pretty useful role that someone else might be able to help confirm.

Losing one of us would be far from optimal.

The above is already way more than I would like to give away. Shame.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I mean at this point if that is the case killing one should confirm the other but, I mean do you know if he has anything useful for town?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I mean at this point if that is the case killing one should confirm the other but, I mean do you know if he has anything useful for town?

That's not gonna work. Just need yall to trust me and look somewhere else today. Not much else I can add to that really.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
There are people here that know I would not tie myself to Brad unless it was absolutely necessary. I'd ask those people to think carefully.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Why are you still clinging on this? Do you still have a hope that Brad's not getting lynched?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If you want us to lynch anyone but Bradatar you're gonna have to make a case for somebody else Haza.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So initial reads,

Brad is reminding me a lot of Mary's first game, just without the unnecessary flaming. She was scum.

There are people here that know I would not tie myself to Brad unless it was absolutely necessary. I'd ask those people to think carefully.

This isn't wrong tbh, Haza wouldn't associate unless necessary but maybe he knows he can use that as a defence? Jeff highlighting Haza raged when town and getting pressured is food for thought, but I'm more inclined to believe Haza is only associating because of them being linked.

vote Brad

His information will be useful.