• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Scott Steiner

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
giTMn7ll.jpg

Championships and accomplishments
Amateur wrestling[edit]
  • National Collegiate Athletic Association
    • 1983 Division I Big 10 – Fifth place
    • 1984 Division I Big 10 – Runner-up
    • 1985 Division I Big 10 – Runner-up
    • 1986 Division I Big 10 – Runner-up
    • 1986 Division I All American – Sixth place
Professional wrestling[edit]

Steiner in 2018
1 This Mid-Atlantic promotion, while currently operating out of the same region of the United States and having revised some of the championships used by the original Mid-Atlantic promotion, is not the same promotion that was once owned by Jim Crockett, Jr. and was sold to Ted Turner in 1988. It is just another NWA affiliated promotion.
2 Had won a match with the other Feast or Fired winners for an opportunity to trade his unopened case with someone else choosing Petey Williams' case and when his new case was opened it contained the X Division Title match. Later gave the case to back to Williams.
3 Defeated Petey Williams to reclaim his original briefcase

Theme

Scott Steiner vs Booker T - Last Ever Nitro

Scott Steiner vs. Diamond Dallas Page-WCW TV Ttile

Scott Steiner vs Booker T, WCW Monday Nitro 10.06.1996

Scott Steiner vs Sting

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
That's cool. He wouldn't in my top favorites, but I do like him before the Big Papa Pump gimmick and all.
Yeh before he ruined his body I loved him. Obviously mostly loved him with his brother.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Steiners tag team era Scott is one of my favorites for sure. Then Big Poppa Pump gave me so many hilarious moments, I just can't hate the guy whatsoever lmao