Scott Steiner suffers serious injury.....will be out for Slammy.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

peeweedeewee

Reaction score
From Wrestling Headlines.com:

Scott Steiner suffered a neck injury during a TNA house show this weekend in Puerto Rico. The injury is believed to be with his trachea and he is scheduled to undergo surgery. This leaves TNA officials on edge as they may have to change his match at their Slammiversary pay-per-view. Scott is scheduled to pair up with his brother Rick to challenge TNA Tag Team champions Team 3D.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this sucks. Maybe they'll just put LAX as the challengers.

Rell

Reaction score
This is very bad news, I was really looking forward to the Steiner Brothers taking on Team 3D at Slammiversary. We all know that Steiner is not the wrestler he once was, but this feud was pretty interesting and it sucks that it has to be cut short. It will be interesting to see who will take the Steiner's spot at the PPV, I just hope it isn't LAX.

peeweedeewee

Reaction score
Well I has to be LAX if not LAX then who else would?

Rell

Reaction score
Well The guys I would most want to see face Team 3D are The Briscoe's, but we all know that will not happen. I don't have a problem with LAX facing Team 3D, but we have seen that match quite a few time's now, I think its time to move on.

Buergy

Reaction score
damn, Scott Steiner really entertained me very well in the last time

So we'll probably see LAX-3D pt.1374.
It's time that the team of Shelley and Sabin gets pushed.

peeweedeewee

Reaction score
I really doubt Sabin and Shelley would go in becaue Sabin is already defending his X Title against Jay Lethal but stranger things have happened.

If we can stand a Cena/Edge feud for a long time I sure we can take another LAX/3D match.

The Ripper

Reaction score
i wanna know how tna will play this since all the remaining shows before Slammy.

Reaction score
They will probably just have a Handicap match between 3D and Rick

phantomgerald

i think they should get a new tag partner for rick, and renew this feud when scott is back. then let team 3d move on to feuding with other teams, maybe the motor city machine guns. since team 3d have their legacy completed, let some other team hold that title.

miChEl

Reaction score
Damn, steiner was one of a the biggest tna wrestler

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Its pretty obvious that Rick is going to replace Scott with Judy Bagwell. After all they did win the tag titles together in WCW.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Injuries have always been a problem for Steiner, its unfortunate because I like Steiner. This is probably the last time we will see Scott Steiner wrestle.