Scott Steiner gone from TNA?

• Thread starter Beer Money Army
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

if you check the roster page from TNAwrestling.com steiner isn't on it. I know that hall and waltman isnt either but that could be for storyline use. But we havent seen steiner as of much since the eric b/hogan takeover. If steiner is gone cause of them, i really feel sorry for him. the dude gotta earn a living and the guy was awesome in the 80's- mid 90's. (i am unsure if he would of saved kmuch from the WCW days, but then again WCW days are almost 10 years ago so you can expect all that money you made from there to be gone.)

MizMasta3000

Steiner isn't a big loss IMO. He was getting annoying. Let him make appearances at Indy shows or something

MizMasta3000

It wasn't a tag team, but he took Petey under his wing in Pete's last few months in TNA. But seriously, it's Steiner...who cares?

noumenon

Steiner was fucking mint towards the end of his TNA run. The was absolutely hilarious and from what I heard was really helpful to the younger guys backstage. He could have really served a nice purpose for putting a few young guys over. From what I understand he was in pretty rough shape though.

straight_edge76

"HE'S FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
lol I'll never forget that line.

Double J

Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if he shows up with Hall/Waltman against Angle.

Great One

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, it's Steiner...who cares?
I CARE.

In all honesty, I'm certain he'll be back. He probably is just taking a MUCH deserved break and rest and hopefully he gets 100% healthy again and BIG POPPA PUMP returns in some fashion.

straight_edge76

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CARE.

In all honesty, I'm certain he'll be back. He probably is just taking a MUCH deserved break and rest and hopefully he gets 100% healthy again and BIG POPPA PUMP returns in some fashion.

The Big..Bad..Booty Daddy lol anybody remember that?

Double J

Reaction score

Honeslty he'll never be back to 100%, it's been said that he's been in bad shape since the end of WCW. Which if this is true then you have to give him some credit for still going strong.

Sucks though, will always make me wonder that if he hadn't of gone with the roids and stuck with Rick if he'd be in better shape. I think they'd be like 3D.

Beer Money Army

Steiner would of been good for a role to feud with the Future Top contenders for the company and putting them over. For Such Wolfe, Pope, Herandez, Morgan, Daniels, Doug Williams juust to name a few.

for Straight Edge 76

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xorC6vCrI-s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xorC6vCrI-s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]