Scott Steiner fans (if there's enough of us here), here's the proposition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
This crazy idea hit me out nowhere just moments ago when I saw the Bobby Heenan qoutes account on twitter, so what do you Steiner marks say we open our Scott Steiner quotes account (even though we know what kind of 'quotes' he uses) ? I think it'd be cool for 3-5 of us to run it on twitter?

Of course there will be rules if that is in place, I have yet to specifically write them down.

Throw down the propositions, dudes! They'll be helpful! :steiner:

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Boy, there's already 3 of us. Dis gon B gud!
If anyone else wants, join. ASA frickin P!

Steiner TV show... How awesome does that sound? Should be called: "I've wrestled a lot a countries."

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
I will in an hour or so. I'll PM you and JoeRulz the passwords, so we can spread the greatness of the Big Poppa. :steiner:

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Twitter is up, it's in my sig, the three of us (have sent the pm's) will try to run it the best we can.

:steiner:

Be sure to check the daily doses of STEINER.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Acess approved.
OK, so people running the account are myself, Joe, Crayo and Seabs.... Oh wait, it's Jim Morrison. :sky:

I send you the passwords via PMs, let's try to keep it updated as much as we can. You know why? Because Steiner matters. :steiner:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I've got some quotes..
I want to help with the quotes, but can I leave u guys to do the account?