Scott Hall's surgery is today

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Scott Hall went in for hip replacement surgery at 5:15am EST this morning. He tweeted:

"Leaving for the hospital. Hope I don't have a flashback from Sundays WM matches and kick out during the surgery...See you on the other side"
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
476dc50fcdf7aaed8231d4c100f6bf21.jpg

This is how i always will see him. Hope it all goes well.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Hope everything goes well for him. Glad he's on the right track of life now.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Scott Hall is out of surgery and is in recovery. His hip was in bad shape but the early word is the procedure was a success.

UPDATE: Diamond Dallas Page and Scott Hall posted the following after Scott Hall got out of surgery today:

DDP: @SCOTTHALLNWO just got out of surgery & all went well! Surgeon said hip looked bad & now he should feel much better

Hall: Any dudes ever had a tube shoved up in your… you know? Not fun… removing it is gonna be worse. A small pain to endure to walk again…

Nice :OBAMA:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:yes: Scott is better again :yay:

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Hope everything goes great with him, the man is going to continue living for sure (at least that's what I want)

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Scott Hall provided an update on his recovery from surgery earlier this morning, via Twitter:

"Good morning Twitter World Order. I’m coming to you from Kennestone Hospital/ Atlanta. Recovering ahead of schedule.Hospital egg whites"

"Dr.Kim my surgeon just checked me out, I walked up and down the hallway with a walker. May cut me loose this eve"
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net

Great news

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
- Scott Hall revealed that he has dropped 30 pounds in nine weeks. He tweeted: "Lost 30 in 9 weeks. From 298 lbs to 268 lbs with limited exercise. Can’t wait to train hard with Dally…"
:yes:

Reactions: Farooq

ALUX

Jobber
Reaction score
Big props to DDP for guideing Scott Hall in the right direction. #respect

Reactions: Farooq