Scott hall to be on impact next week

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Just finished watching impact and at the end it said Scott hall is going to be on impact next week

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Haven't you read any posts? Hall will be there and has nothing to do with Sting's mystery partner. He'll just be there.

Reaction score
no Nash went to talk to angle, the said I know who Sting's partner is, Angle said "who" Nash said "Scott", "scott hall"

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
no Nash went to talk to angle, the said I know who Sting's partner is, Angle said "who" Nash said "Scott", "scott hall"

Angle asked Nash who it is. Nash said I know, then on another separate issue he said that Hall will be there.

You honestly think that Hall would be Sting's BIG mystery partner and for them to reveal it the show before (if it was hyped up so much. [I wouldn't know :)]):spidy:

C4

Scott Hall is not The Mystery partner, a former wCw and WWE World Champion is the partner [HALL NEVER WON THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP] It could be Booker or The Big Show.

Reaction score
Booker was seen at the taping which means not much really.....but it gives a bit more of an idea....Big Show does hate Angle also.....u gotta remember that Angle raped him out of his hair

Reaction score
I dont think it will be big show apparently he was trying to get into boxing and wasnt really interested in really at the moment but you never know but my moneys on booker because them two really hate eachother

-TJ-

I really think a thread shouldn't have been made you should of just posted in on the iMPACT Disscusion....................

Back to topic Hall turns on Sting. Nash turns on Angle. Outsiders REBORN.

Reaction score
I really think a thread shouldn't have been made you should of just posted in on the iMPACT Disscusion....................

Back to topic Hall turns on Sting. Nash turns on Angle. Outsiders REBORN.

yeah I'd love to See Angle and Sting vs. Hall and Nash

Even though i am not a big Sting fan, i was excited when Angle and Sting were the champs for a few days.......

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
to end this... i downloaded impact, and had the luck to re-see the segment:

Nash: Sting's partner... i know who he is...
Angle:You know who he is..who is it?
Nash:Scott..
Angle:Scott who?
Nash:Scott Hall..
Angle: oh my god...Scott Hall? can this get any worse than that?
Nash:yeah it does, cause he is gonna be here next week

previous quotes in the show(yeah i took my time and search them):
Sting:...he has been champion in wwe and wcw...
Mike Tenay:he has held gold in every promotion he has been
Sting:he is world caliber(Scott Hall is..),he was a WORLD Champion in many organization..including wwe and wcw(Scott Hall is not..),somebody u worked with and u robbed him in the wrong way(i don't really remember Scott Hall working with Angle, i do remember Angle vs Booker and Angle vs Big show and they r both former world champs)

this last one complicates things, i suspect Sting messed up
then, yes Nash was talking about sting's mistery partner and it was not on a separate issue, so APPARENTLY Scott Hall is the mistery partner for now, no Booker T or Big Show yet

however tna's website still advertise a mistery partner,not Scott Hall,things r still open..