Scott Hall in bad shape again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
Ryan Drew from Top Rope Promotions sent word that at their iPPV taping last night, Scott Hall had another episode. He said that Hall showed up to the building in the afternoon under the influence of something and was belligerent and incoherent.

There was an autograph signing and Hall fell asleep during it and when he was awake, his signature consisted of a line, not a name.

Drew wrote: "Unfortunately, Top Rope Promotions does not own the footage, the iPPV company does. And they plan on running the iPPV as planned with Scott Hall segment intact. TRP would like to issue an apology and would urge fans not to order the iPPV, as the Scott Hall footage is disturbing. He needed several people to get him in and out of the ring. And he even fell over in the ring. Please pray for the guy. We wish him the best."

This comes on the heels of a report earlier this week of Hall being hospitalized for an overdose, which Hall's people disputed by saying he was being treated for low blood pressure. It also comes a short time after Hall stated he wouldn't go to The WWE Hall Of Fame ceremony to see his good friend Shawn Michaels get inducted because he didn't want to be in a situation where there would be temptations.

You can see really sad video of Hall making his way to the ring during the show in Fall River, MA last night by clicking here.

Sad that Hall has again succombed to his demons. It is a shame that he did this again especially after he seemed so responsible when he didn't go to the HOF because he didn't want to be tempted. There doesn't seem to be much hope for Hall which is a shame.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Man just when you though Hall was changing. I mean really not going to the hall of fame because he did not feel like partying to now this. Wow such a shame, hope he can straighten things up. I remember in a TMZ report he thanked the fans for all his support, and I am glad there are some fans who are still there supporting him right now.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
[video=youtube;aUs4-wyTc_s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUs4-wyTc_s[/video]
[video=youtube;0jvduB1WIkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jvduB1WIkg[/video]

It almost looks fake, but this is just sad to see. That promoter should be punched in the balls by everyone who paid to see this, under any circumstance should Hall been out there.

Seak

Reaction score
Drug / alcohol addiction is a real bitch. It is something that some people will never be able to kick, regardless of how hard they try. Unfortunately I have a feeling Hall will fall into that category.

Deezy, that video is almost like taking a time machine to the future and watching a Jeff Hardy appearance....

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The promotor who let him go out there and the company that is still selling the ippv with this on it are sick people. You don't take advantage of people like that and you should show some respect for others. That video is worse than I thought it would be.

Like you said Seak it reminds me of the Jeff Hardy incident and Jeff is twenty years younger than Hall and is already having incidents like this.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
In his latest blog entry, Kevin Nash talked about the condition of his good friend Scott Hall. It is really sad to read. Here are some excerpts.

"Over the last few weeks, since the horrifying New England appearance of Scott Hall, my Twitter page has blown up with plea’s to help Scott. First of all, nobody has to ASK me to help Scott Hall. I consider Scott like a brother. He’s much more than a friend. I have spent more time with Scott Hall in the last 18 years than I have with my wife in the 23 years we’ve been married. We have no secrets between each other. This is ‘real life’. Nobody knows what Scott has gone thru since early childhood to what he has gone thru up unto this point, except for me. I can tell you Scott Hall has neither a drug or alcohol addiction, Scott’s problem is he suffer’s from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Drugs and alcohol aren’t the problem, to Scott they are the solution. He is a fragile and broken human being, not a race horse that you take a whip to to perform. Scott Hall is in bad shape and each time I talk to him I feel it may be the last. It’s gotten to the point where I save his voice mails, much like I would’ve saved Andrew’s (Tess) (sic), because I knew sometimes when I heard his message it could be the last. The media will want to blame wrestling when Scott passes. Scott was broken way before he broke into the ring for the first time."

Again, it is really sad to read about the state that Hall is in. You can read the entire posting

It doesn't sound like Hall has long left which is sad. It is good that he has such a good friend in Nash who is there for him and who has been there for him with everything that has happened. It would be much worse if he was alone at this time.

Guano

Reaction score
Its always sad seeing somebody struggle with demons, especially when their substance abuse is made public. Scott Hall has been going downhill for quite sometime and has had some highs and lows and has struggled to stay healthy over the years. It makes you want to believe that Scott Hall can help himself, but when somebody fails it's sad to see somebody try their hardest and fall down. I some hope that Scott Hall can overcome this and leave on good terms with himself and the people around him. It seems like Kevin Nash is trying to offer as much help as he possibly can, which is a good thing to see and I would really hate to see another wrestler pass away, but I have to applaud Scott for avoiding the Hall of Fame ceremony.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
There is only so much Nash can do, before Hall does something for himself.

The Scott Hall story has to be one of the most tragic in wrestling ever.

Ashkan Niaki

Reaction score
Kevin Nash posted the following update on Scott Hall…
"spent the night with Scott tonight at the hospital,along with his son,He's lost
a lot of weight,but the smile on his face was priceless"

As a wrestling fan it's sad to see soething like this happen to "the Bad Guy" Razor Ramon aka. Scott Hall . Come on , he won the first televised WWF Ladder Match , he's a former IC Champion , he is also a former WCW and TNA Tag Champ , he is one of the founding members of the nWo !!!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It is just sad he went downhill so much so fast. I mean he would have good periods like he had a few years back when he was wrestling with WWC when he got back into great shape. Then he went off the rails again. From what Nash is talking about it sounds like something to do with his childhood that he hasn't yet come to terms with. It is so sad since this guy is a father and needs to be their for his kids. Good to read reports like the one you posted Ashkan that Hall is still smiling and that his family is there with him.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
The ex-wife of WWE legend Scott Hall comments on his issues and current whereabouts *

Dana Hall, the 48 year-old former wife of Scott Hall, told Mike Mooneyham that her ex-husband no longer has contact with their children Cody, 19, or Cassidy, 16. "He hasn’t seen Cassidy since August 2010," Dana told the Charleston Post and Courier. "I don’t think he has seen Cody in almost two years. They may have had one or two brief phone calls since then, but nothing that I know of.*

"He calls inconsistently and texts him, and Cody doesn’t respond... They hold it in. They hate to talk about it, but they accept that they don’t have a father or a normal life. The last time I talked to him face to face was when I took Cassidy to the hospital to tell him goodbye last August. It was a horrible scene. He had been doing crack cocaine for days and had used all the money in the account he wrote the child support check on and it had bounced.

Wow this is seriously sad! I really hope Nash or someone can get hall the help he needs before he ends up killing himself

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Hall's son did visit with Nash the other day. Also Hall is now supposedly out of hospital. Hopefully he heads right into a rehab facility to get some professional help.