Scott Hall ESPN E:60

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Do you believe in Paranormals

I was watching a show called "Most Haunted", they are scientific guys going to old mansions to discover the paranormal effects and if any entities present.

Its kinda freaking me out, living with the dead or ghosts.

So have you experienced any paranormal effects?
and do you believe in Paranormals?!

Wrestling God

Reaction score
No i do not believe in any of that rubbish and i have never had any paranormal effects. Most Haunted is low budget acting and it sucks ass.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I've experienced what you may call "paranormal" activity, but the fact of the matter is, I don't know what t was, so I say "I don't know what it was" instead of "it must have been the invisible remains a dead person." Same thing goes fro religion.

phantomgerald

i live in the most haunted country in Asia, what do you think. although i never experienced it, i have heard many experiences, enough to frighten the staunchest unbelivers

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
No, could be becuase iam abit close minded, i look at things realisticly and i guess i have never had a "paranormal" experience.

Baphomet

Nope I don't.
paranormal is crap!
I mean I like it but I don't believe in it, it's all crap!
Every phenomenon can be explained!
I do belive in aliens but ghost and all the rest are all in the imagination...
Of curse I'm not saying not to belive in that I just say what I think about it.
If you want to believe in it go a head be my guest.
I'm not going to disrespect that.

the dark knight

i do believe there are ghosts and other crap BUT, they can not interfere with human. period

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
I beleive there are ghosts but I'm not sure. I have had paranormal things happen to me when I went to other countries.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I've had paranormal things happen to me but I'm really not sure what to believe...maybe it's the mind playing tricks on those that experience paranormal activities...

Wrestling Station

They say that if you feel kinda coldness for an instant in a haunted place, that could be a sign of an entity.

I saw another show called "Ghost Hunters" and they tend to use the thermal camera, if there is an entity around the room, they can find by using that special camera that would show the entity in faint light blue due to coldness.

Oasis

Reaction score
I don't believe in any paronormal crap. I have a lot of weird shit happen to me but I'm not being haunted or w/e.

Defiant One

Reaction score
To me its kinda like the whole Alien thing, some people may or may not have seen something and others ran with it. Everyone cant be wrong about what they see. Some make it up others really believe it. Personally I have never had any paranormal experiences and I'd like to keep it that way. To me life is too wide open for me to believe something strange doesnt exist. Life on other planets- yes, ghosts- maybe, bigfoot- eh Just my philosophy

the dark knight

^^i did not believe in bigfoot untill i saw my biology teacher