Score for Kevin

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Should've posted a pic from the first place so you'd avoid embrassment. Tila Tequila's a bi, found that out today. Not to pretty.

kevin82593dmk

Reaction score
Beast Of Wrestling- screw you
NinoBrown- don't have a camera
Monkeystyle- go fuck yourself
wwe_fanatic- are you retarted?

This Guy

^^oh oh, I think you hurt his feelings....now he's going to go back to his bi-sexual crossdressing girlfriend (really a guy dressed as a girl) and cry in his tissue paper cleevage.

Wrestling Station

I think he doesnt know what is a Bi, tri, and quadro is.
anyway, dont forget to be hardcore!! :chair:

Indian Accent: Noew Iadia? :Lighten: Ask Munkai stailll !!!

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
um, you think your the first guy to date a bi-sexual....some of us here are married to them.
EVERYONE (except those creepy Asexual people) is bisexual on some level, no matter how small or how much denied, it's there. No one is competely straight or gay. ........Shit....I forgot my arguement for my reasoning. Goddamn ipod is ruining my memory now!

Anyway....No one cares Kevin. You like Orton. The only way someone could like him is if they were bi or gay. Maybe you are the bi one.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I feel sorry for anyone who thinks getting a bisexual gf is a good thing. Twice the chance of diseases and twice the chance shes gonna leave you for someone else. Sad. I pity your need to tell us all that.

-TJ-

Why are you guys still talking on this thread, didn't Kevin ran away from IWF with his tale ducked betweent his legs?

This thread is pointless..... wait it's HIAT...........

This Guy

If Kevin created it then its pointless no matter what section its in.

And Jasmine makes a good point.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
The girl that likes me is bisexual and a freshman. IDK what to do. She could have HIV and if i go with her it's statatory rape. Then we have to consider the fact that she's ugly. On the other hand she is nice but she claims to be in the bloodz. maybe I should just be an athiest priest. :toilet_claw: