SCHUMACHER(2021)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

The ultimate documentary of Formula 1 icon Michael Schumacher. SCHUMACHER features rare interviews and previously unreleased archive footage and traces a very sensitive and critical portrait of the seven-time world champion. This is the only film supported by his family.

For my Formula 1 lovers like myself. I'm always willing to watch especially Sports on Athletes lives back when I was a little hoho.​

Reactions: Necro

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Man I really enjoyed this Doc on Schumacher. I've only 3 Years into the Game of loving Formula 1 and I knew of his Legend almost like a person outside of the Wrestling Community knowing who Hulk Hogan is because he was that popular and known throughout Sports in general. It was great to watch him learning and you could see how great he was on his track. Just because I'm only 3 Years into loving F1 it doesn't mean you can't see the way he drives and his dedication during his run is so much different than everyone. Even when Ferrari didn't have the best Car on the Track for Years Schumacher skill would prevail more often than not during Races. If I was watching F1 either as a Kid or Teenager I would of been an avid fan of hers he seemed like a guy that could rub people the wrong way and he did you can tell in the Doc from guys who raced against him over the Years.

Talk about a What if what if he doesn't retire in 2006 he could of won a couple of more Championships even before coming back to the Sport in 2010 I feel. So sad to hear what happened to him in 2013 and his family keeping his health private is their right but even me I'm like does he even know who he is and you hear from his Son and know that that isn't the Case and that saddens me a Father who loved Formula 1 for so long can't talk to his Son about it all.