SCHOOL HATERS ONLY!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I used to hate it, before getting out six and a half years ago.

I hated waking up in the morning, having to be somewhere that early, I hated the very smell of my school, couldn't stand most of the people I went to school with, hated the silly drama that existed between people in high school, hated having to be in bed at a certain time, etc.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I hated it until i got older. I actually went back to school because knowledge is power but we all hate it at one point i think. If not then call me stupid :-(

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Used to hate it, but it is good for you.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Goat Face said:
I hate school for gods sake I got 2 more years and I'm done

then comes college.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I used to hate but looking back realised I learnt a lot at school and despite not getting the greatest grades, thanks to a few teachers left with a good work ethic and sensible head on my shoulders. All of which has done me right so far.

Plus when you've been in work for 12 years ur school days seem so distant and like they flew by lols.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I hated it, but looking back it was good. I wouldn't know 90% of the awesome people I know now if I didn't go to school.

College is even better though :pP

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
School wasn't that memorable to me because I was bullied every year, which deffo sucks big time. With or without the bullying, I didn't enjoy school. I enjoy my extracurricular activities after classes though, it helped me cultivate my talents, plus helped me know genuine friends who helped me survive after all this years.