Schedule

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
Since we're on a schedule that calls for one PPV a month and we're behind, I think we should consider something like the below:

Riot Act: Results up on Friday July 13
ACW Adrenaline 14 (Card up on July 13; Closes on July 18 [5 Days to RP]; Results on July 20)
ACW Adrenaline 15 (Card up on July 20; Closes on July 25 [5 Days to RP]; Results on July 27)
ACW Hunting Grounds (Card up on July 27; Closes on August 3 [7 Days to RP]; Results on Aug 5]
ACW Adrenaline 16 (Card up on Aug 5; Closes on Aug 10 [5 Days to RP]; Results on Aug 12)
ACW Adrenaline 17 (Card up on Aug 10; Closes on Aug 15 [5 Days to RP]; Results on Aug 17)
ACW Adrenaline 18 (Card up on Aug 17; Closes on Aug 22 [5 Days to RP]; Results on Aug 24)
ACW Gold Rush (Card up on Aug 24; Closes on Aug 31 [7 Days to RP]; Results on Sept 2)
etc.

If we stick to this schedule, we'll stay on time, and as we advance, we'll build up 'insurance days' that we can use in case the results are late or we want to extend a certain show. Unfortunately, we do have to sacrifice an Adrenaline, but we won't be able to do it in August because the Strange Bedfellows Tourny will require at least three shows. thoughts?

Pete

Reaction score
I think it's fine, since the main build-up in July is for the Predator Division, and we've been doing that already this past month.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Personally I think ppv should have more rp time not less but that's me.

The_King

Reaction score
Personally I think ppv should have more rp time not less but that's me.
I made sure Adrenaline has 5 days to RP and PPVs get 7. Now, I agree that it would be nice to give people 10 days to RP, but I'm against it for two reasons. First, there always seems to be 2-3 days during the PPVs where people don't bother RPing- things drag. Second, if we do ten days for instance, we won't be able to stay on schedule, and PPVs will fall behind. If we prefer more than 7 days to RP, we can switch, but I'd rather drop the amount of RPing days to keep on schedule.

BDC

Reaction score
I made sure Adrenaline has 5 days to RP and PPVs get 7. Now, I agree that it would be nice to give people 10 days to RP, but I'm against it for two reasons. First, there always seems to be 2-3 days during the PPVs where people don't bother RPing- things drag. Second, if we do ten days for instance, we won't be able to stay on schedule, and PPVs will fall behind. If we prefer more than 7 days to RP, we can switch, but I'd rather drop the amount of RPing days to keep on schedule.

Gotta agree about the lag. Not sure why some wait till the end no matter how much time you give them. If it becomes a problem, we will discuss it further.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
My bad actually I only glanced through the OP i thought it was a ppv only schedule some had 5 other had 7 i was like wtf

The_King

Reaction score
Since it looks like we're clear with this, I'll toss up an announcement tomorrow to fill everyone in.