Scared COWARDS who are running this board.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Stop deleting any posts which point out yours staff's flaws. CAPSLOCK flamed Beer. Is there going to be anything done about it excluding ignoring it and deleting any post which mentions it?

MizMasta3000

stop complaining. Jeez what is this the 1 millionth thread about this. Just PM someone your concerns instead of being an attention whore and posting this worthless thread thats going to turn into a Mike Chaos bash thread.

Great One

I am being held captive against my will.. quickly, relay the message, before it is removed.

Kizza

stop complaining. Jeez what is this the 1 millionth thread about this. Just PM someone your concerns instead of being an attention whore and posting this worthless thread thats going to turn into a Mike Chaos bash thread.

These are the exact users that we request the immediate removal of. Stop before it's too late and we've destroyed it all!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The staff wish for me to deal with this matter in private, as they don't want anyone to know that they are incompetent (no matter how obvious it may be). Why would I play into their hands? I'm not a COWARD like them. Punkass white boys.

Beer

Mike Chaos is his gang are making my life a LIVING hell. WORDLIFE said I was an ugly fag and I for one am genuinely offended.

Kizza

Don't pay attention to the cool kids Beer, they don't know any better!

Moonlight Drive

My frolicing has been ruined! When will this madness end?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The staff wish for me to deal with this matter in private, as they don't want anyone to know that they are incompetent (no matter how obvious it may be). Why would I play into their hands? I'm not a COWARD like them. Punkass white boys.

That's right brotha. FIGHT THE POWER!!

power_fist_11.gif

noumenon

No racial propaganda J-Bonez...you fuckin know better.

But in all seriousness guys, stop carrying on with this shit. There's nothing wrong with the forum right now and there really isn't any reason to be bitching or complaining. If you've got a legit complaint then go ahead and post it, it's stuff like this that even goes out my hands to back you up on...lol.