SAW Results Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 10 - Sabu

Taz takes the top spot from Raven with an outstanding 91. NEXT! The last of the set of 5 ECW guys. Next will be a set of 5 TNA wrestlers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
sabu.jpg

Sabu has won the following titles:

ECW Tag Team Titles x3
ECW TV Title
ECW FTW Title
ECW Heavyweight Title
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

May catch a bit of heat on this one, but to me Sabu is next to useless. Sure he's willing to do things to himself that even most wrestlers wouldn't consider doing, but to me that's not talent its a lack of good sense.

My eyes have been really opened to Sabu since the new WWECW started up. Without weapons of anykind he's useless. He really has no talking skills, but he does have a kind of silent charisma.

Anyway, 2/10. He's entertained me, but a wrestler he is not. If anybody is worthy of the title 'glorified stuntman' its him.

Nation

9/10 He literally puts his body on the line and for that he deserves repect.

xtremebadass

7/10 I am not a big ECW fan, except for Tazz, I just gave him 7, 4 for his wrestling ability and 3 for the knowledge that he is a major stoner

Soulpower

6.5/10...He's a better wrestler than what he's shown, but tis obvious that he's been mailing it it as of late. I got to see him wrestle a hardcore match in person and the guy is amazing...as long as there's weapons around, and the whole silent thng has always made him look like a bad-ass.

He gets a 6.5 mostly because of all the crazy spots he's done in his career.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
8.5/10 I love Sabu but he is an ass.He has had some AMAZING matches and is willing to do anything still,and hes in in 40s.

Montana

Yea, we has a hell of a lot better in the early 90s. He's a legend in my opinion up there with Mick Foley.

9/10

v1-power

Reaction score
not a big fan of sabu he was cool in all of his hardcore matches but now in ecw putting him in regular matches it isnt very cool 7/10

enfo

Reaction score
he was fun to watch, in extreme matches, but not so good lately
7/10

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Yea, we has a hell of a lot better in the early 90s. He's a legend in my opinion up there with Mick Foley.

9/10

I agree, he is a legend.

10/10

He was good in the old ECW. He did too many high risk manuevers and the Barb Wire match with Terry Funk is a classic. Hes not good now because all those moves he did back then have taken a toll on his body. He deserves some respect.

get_brunk

Reaction score
I'm thinking we're going "at his prime", not necessarily over his whole career (because guys are making the decision to stay around way past their prime, totally embarassing the vision we had of them.

At his prime, he was a legit 9/10 without a doubt. Not looking at overall wrestling, just his ability to put on one helluva entertaining match.

Lashley

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of him, but the guy knows how to entertain and do what is needed to get the job done.

9/10

Reaction score
A frequently thrilling worker with a back catalogue of **** matches but is too sloppy for the most part, especially these days to give anything more than a 7.5/10.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
He was great in his prime in the old ECW has lost it a bit now but overall still very entertaining 9/10