Savior Hawkins FWA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SaviorHawkins

Reaction score
If you wish to sign up for the FWA, please create a thread here in the ‘Roster’ sub-forum with the subject being your character's name. Below are suggestions for key information on your character, but you can include more if you wish.

Character name: Savior Hawkins
Height: 6'4''
Weight: 225
Age or D.O.B.: 18
Billed From: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Face/heel/tweener: Face (Can also play a heel)
Gimmick/Background: Split Personality Gimmick where Savior has a personality he talks to by the name of "Julian". All Julian is a different version of Savior as they are always the opposite of each other.
Non-FWA accomplishments: None
FWA accomplishments: None
FWA win-loss record, if you wish to keep one: 0-0
Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.): A a face: High Flying/Technician, As a heel: Powerhouse/Technician
A minimum of TEN perfected moves your character does in a match (feel free to separate your moveset into categories ie basic strikes, signatures, etc.):
As a face: Slingblade, Slingshot Lariat, flying forearm, Slingshot W/Shotgun drop kick, Poison Rana,
A minimum of one finishing move, and a maximum of three: Invictus (Suplex with a catching Future Shock DDT) - Finisher/
Bitter Consequences (Bitter End) - Signature
NAME: Sinner's Dream (Helluva Kick)
Sinner's Prayer (STF Camel Clutch V2)
Attire: Blue and gold as a face, Black and Red as a heel.
Base pic for your character (please include the name of the base pic and refer to our taken base pic thread): Damian Priest
Theme music: As a face: Healing Pool - Safest Ledge/ As a heel: Deadweight - IPrevail
Introduction promo of at least two hundred words introducing your character to us:

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
Hi there - the character looks cool, hopefully look forward to seeing you get involved. However, we do require the short intro promo as part of the sign-up before we book you. We view it as a token of your commitment before we put you in a match. Please edit your post with an introduction promo and then we can book you on the next show (the card for that will be up at the weekend).

SaviorHawkins

Reaction score
Hi there - the character looks cool, hopefully look forward to seeing you get involved. However, we do require the short intro promo as part of the sign-up before we book you. We view it as a token of your commitment before we put you in a match. Please edit your post with an introduction promo and then we can book you on the next show (the card for that will be up at the weekend).
Oh do not worry, I have been meaning to do it anyways, I will get on it. Also I'm okay with missing the show as I was hoping I can talk to someone about my gimmick as I just like it when bookers understand my gimmick.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
Awesome, look forward to seeing the intro promo.

If you are on discord, we can add you to our server after that and you can reach out to any of the mods about your gimmick. Otherwise, you can PM us on here if you have the permissions for that (I'm not sure you do tbh as a new member). Your first booking will most likely be a match against one or more of the other new sign-ups we've had over the last week.

SaviorHawkins

Reaction score
Awesome, look forward to seeing the intro promo.

If you are on discord, we can add you to our server after that and you can reach out to any of the mods about your gimmick. Otherwise, you can PM us on here if you have the permissions for that (I'm not sure you do tbh as a new member). Your first booking will most likely be a match against one or more of the other new sign-ups we've had over the last week.
You should be able to find me on discord. Just DM at discord.