Save_Us

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

There is only one person who can save us.

And the one who will save us.

RELL :shock:

Qwake

There is only one person who can save us.

And the one who will save us.

RELL :shock:

:g:

BTW, wtf you on about Kenfan?!

SOMEONE BETTER SAVE US SOON BECAUSE KENFAN HAS FAILED SO FAR!!! :(

Wrestling Station

Kenfan is on crack... a crack that is made of chocolate bars with orange juice (extra sugar).

Airfixx

Why don't all you dick slurrping mo'fos "Save" yourselves for fucks sake????

Evil Austin

you know that airfixx guy is right - time to take action into our own hands... ACTUALLY BETTER YET THE GHOST OF OWEN HART WILL SAVE US.. (goes to the thread I made about it no disrespect but Owen... lol)

Moonlight Drive

He actually might >_>

But I think it's these types of thread that have made HIAT lame.

I'm surprised we haven't had about 7 people claim to be the saviour, and make a thread naming the new rules of LIAT, only for people to completely ignore them.

Airfixx

^^^Exactly. Go and participate in some proper discussions rather than logging on and expecting to be entertained.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It could just be saved by an admin changing the name back, like I've pointed out before.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

And the smart way.

Since changing it to LIAT, it has become lamer.

Solution: Change it back to HIAT. It will improve. We won't see any gay "Save_Us" threads.