Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
If this daykill is for real ima say N0M and Doddsy are never co-scum cause that's way too many extra kills and extra votes for a scum team of 5+1.

If this is a 4+1 team however that could mean one of them is indeed scum because then it would make sense to balance out their weakness in numbers with extra kills and votes.
No chance phenom is scum with the vig, I'd say we're meant to make a full vig together and that's why we're opposite phases

Big Man

Reaction score
what exactly does the amplify do according to your role PM? @Alco

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
So if we decide to use my daykill today, and i hit town, i no longer am an even-night vig nor will i have my double vote sooo let’s talk through this haha

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So if we decide to use my daykill today, and i hit town, i no longer am an even-night vig nor will i have my double vote sooo let’s talk through this haha
I'd actually really love to check if this is true but probably no need to spunk that kill on a whim.

Not to mention you seem extremely unlikely to be aligned with Gambit.

Alco

Reaction score
He also thought I was the vig and amplified me, which has yielded me a Daykill to use, bold strategy as scum but not 100% out of the realm of possibility
YOU of all people have another daykill? :done

:heston

Reactions: PHEN0M

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm hang on a minute, Alco motivates me and the next night I get shot at, that might be a plot to get me to think the Motivator is town without them having to worry about the Cop shot itself. And the same night I get neighbourized by Mikey who told me he was neighbours with Alco of all people, I tell Mikey the Motivator is likely town cause I got another Cop shot which is something he can tell the class once I'm dead for town points of his own.

Could it just be Mikey + Alco?

Alco

Reaction score
So yeah, I’m an even-night vig. Obviously couldn’t shoot night 2 because of Odo’s role, and I shot gambit night 4. My role was evolvable, and Alco targeted me last night so I now I have a 1x daykill at my disposal and I can shoot tonight as well. Caveat, if i shoot town, i become a vanilla Townie, that includes losing my double vote. I didn’t ask Smark yet if the daykill hitting town would yield the same fate, so let me do that.
:garrett

Alco

Reaction score
Hmm hang on a minute, Alco motivates me and the next night I get shot at, that might be a plot to get me to think the Motivator is town without them having to worry about the Cop shot itself. And the same night I get neighbourized by Mikey who told me he was neighbours with Alco of all people, I tell Mikey the Motivator is likely town cause I got another Cop shot which is something he can tell the class once I'm dead for town points of his own.

No, it could not.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm yea I think I'm clearing N0M 100% cause fuck vig fakes.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Don't think Alco motivates N0M in this scenario at all

Alco

Reaction score
Guys how is my usage not pro-town? :done

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L