Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
in any case, this can all be discussed ad nauseum during the next 24 hour night phase :jade:

can we get this show o nthe road?

Big Man

Reaction score
the bit where you reminded us all that you were on the wagon early. I don't think wanting town points is neccessarily scummy though as nobody wants to be lynched but the fact you're acting like you don't know what Haza is saying is a bit :deandre

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
what is open wolf? another term you learnt from the gay forum?

It's basically a strategy that relies heavily on forcing town to tap out or manipulating them into self-destruction and failure by actively taking control of the game thread in a dominant manner. If Junk is scum pretty much what she was doing around Chimp when he got executed. It's way harder to do the lower the percentage of the game is on your side, as with anything in mafia.

So my point is that as part of a power wolfing strategy I would expect Junk to become less prominent as her teammates were caught or lynched. Which is what we could be seeing now.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
the bit where you reminded us all that you were on the wagon early. I don't think wanting town points is neccessarily scummy though as nobody wants to be lynched but the fact you're acting like you don't know what Haza is saying is a bit :deandre

Basically yeah but also I don't really remember Jeff pushing Poyser at all (correct me if i'm wrong) whereas I know you did. So pointing it out without all the added context is a good way to get town points without doing the actual work.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I am a bodyguard. Only role i have is bodyguard because i am town. Jeff's claim is a desperate attempt to survive because scum outted him

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
anyways stall as much as you like and give your results before your death

vote guts
vote doddsy to win

use ur shit or die
Vote Doddsy to win the duel

Vote Guts
Vote: Guts

Vote Doddsy to win the duel
Vote Guts
No buys on Chr!sto's usage here either, why lie D2 :pogba

Vote Guts

Vote Doddsy to win Duel
ezgif-3-e703bd696e486-540.png

A Demo God Production of Heroes Mafia
Common people discover that they have super powers. Their lives intertwine as a devastating event must be prevented.

Final Day 3 Vote Count

Guts (11) - Tweet, Doddsy, PHEN0M, Gambitto, Chr1st0, Jeff Valley Driver, Raidokken, Lethal Banks, Big Man, Chris

Duel Scoreboard

Doddsy (8) - Tweet, PHEN0M, Gambitto, Jeff Valley Driver, Raidokken, Lethal Banks, Chris

Guts has been lynched and Chr1st0 has lost the duel.

Day 3 How to Stop an Exploding Man

Haven't I killed you before?

Didn't take.

You think I'm gonna let you ruin it all, take all the glory?

Did you really think you could stop me?

Turns out you're the villain, Peter.

I'm the hero.

Sylar!

ezgif-3-e703bd696e483-540.png

Welcome to Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia!
You are a Villain and a founder of the Company!

7e152087bfbeec4fb87831887e986d373857a5a7.png

You are Bob Bishop
Role(s): Votebuyer, Strongman, Janitor

"The Company was formed thirty years ago with a group of like-minded individuals, ordinary men and women who were gifted with extraordinary powers. They wanted to help their own -- to find them and to protect them. We find people, and we make sure they don't become dangerous. Now sometimes that can mean making sure they understand entirely what they're capable of and teaching them to use their abilities for the good of mankind ... and sometimes it can mean eliminating them."

Bob listens to a lecture given by Mohinder Suresh on the existence of evolved humans. He later recruits the Company after revealing his ability to transmute objects to gold. He promises Mohinder all the money he needs in order to investigate the Shanti virus. Bob later gives Mohinder his new laboratory and has him begin his research. He then takes a call from Niki Sanders, who asks for his help. Meanwhile, Bob is identified as a Company Founder by Nathan Petrelli and Matt Parkman. After Molly Walker is brought into the Company for observation, Bob is attacked by Niki but nonetheless still helps her. He also gives Mohinder the assignment of bringing in Monica Dawson, whom he wishes to inject with a variation of the Shanti Virus. Mohinder refuses so Bob places Niki as his partner, in order to ensure no further "communication problems."

You are a Strongman Mafia Benefactor.

You have the following active abilities, but may use only one per night:

Each night, if no other member of your faction is performing this action, you may target a player.
Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die.

Once this game when you perform a kill, you will have immunity against this action being manipulated with or protected against.

You may once this game buy someone's vote at night, which makes that player's vote count for 0, while your vote counts for 2.

You may once this game at night choose a player. If that player is killed that night, only you will receive the role reveal.

You win when Arthur Petrelli or Angela Petrelli, and all other factions, are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

ezgif-3-e703bd696e485-540.png

Welcome to Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia!
You are a Serial Killer and Patient Zero!

150604_2871417_Sylar_Meets_His_Real_Father.jpg

You are Gabriel Gray a.k.a. Sylar
Role(s): Serial Killer, Mugger, Lie Detector, Bomb Defuser

"When I was a kid, I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name; a new life. The watchmaker's son... tick... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be... important."

Gabriel Gray a.k.a. Sylar is a former timepiece restorer who always desired to be special instead of "ordinary." Chandra Suresh came to him, identified him as "Patient Zero" in his research and revealed the existence of evolved humans to him. Discovering his ability of intuitive aptitude, he realized he could figure out how abilities worked and how to gain more. Sylar became a serial killer, targeting other evolved humans to steal their brains and gain their abilities. Sylar was driven by an uncontrollable "hunger" which for years he was unable to overcome.

You are a Serial Mugger.
You will defuse an active bomb on a player killed by you.

You have the following active abilities, but may use only one per night (including your mugged abilities):

You may kill someone each odd-numbered night and win by being last man standing. You will gain the ability of any player killed by you.

You may once this game quote a statement made by a player and send this to the game host to learn whether the statement is true or not.

You win when all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same), whether you are alive or not.

It is now night. Night 3 will last approximately 14-16 hours.

As soon as it hits 14 hours, it can be anytime after that. If you don't see a flip, feel free to send in your role.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Basically yeah but also I don't really remember Jeff pushing Poyser at all (correct me if i'm wrong) whereas I know you did. So pointing it out without all the added context is a good way to get town points without doing the actual work.

1) i didn't push poyser, i sheeped odo. factual.
2) wasn't a "reminder", its a factual recollection of how I remember parts of day 1 going. I remember there was long gap (overnight iirc) between votes on poyser. The point I was making was that if Big Man is stating that he rekindled that wagon when it was stalled for a long ass period of time, it certainly looks very good for him if thats factual. me saying i voted poyser is only relevant in timeline between heat of the wagon. If I wanted to remind you I was on the wagon, I'd do it much obnoxiously :heston

You guys really need to stop associating subtlety with me , it never has, and probably never will be a defining trait of mine

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh hey look, i was right on guts from day 2 and christo is a lying sack of shit. hurray

Chr1st0

Reaction score
thanks for game smark, dead qt please

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well doddsy is now confirmed as well

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Great day! Jeff and Gambit on chopping block next. In a great spot here gents and lady!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
shoot gambit tonight please :)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Hmmm so I wonder what that means for Ace? You think Christo clears him just looking for easy town points without actually lie detecting that claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.