Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chr1st0

Reaction score
you're the only one who seems to think so, however. also you dont get to judge usage when you replaced a guy who didnt lie detect the bg day one. so kindly hit the bin

I can't judge because someone else did something bad? :confused

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
in a 22 player smark game, it would be way way too assumptious to think its not possible to have both. i also remember some talk in thread about CC'ing, so I didnt want to give my own hand away either as I have semi CC'd such roles in the past as town, and its bit me in the ass

Yeah I get that, still had to ask the question

Chr1st0

Reaction score
Anyway I detected Doddsy, He's not Kaito. I get I will still die here so when I flip you will see that I was only 1 shot. I lied about my usage on Ace, I felt he was town and then scum would think I used up my only shot and feel relaxed around the lie detector. So yeah Doddsy is not Kaito.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Anyway I detected Doddsy, He's not Kaito. I get I will still die here so when I flip you will see that I was only 1 shot. I lied about my usage on Ace, I felt he was town and then scum would think I used up my only shot and feel relaxed around the lie detector. So yeah Doddsy is not Kaito.

:hmm thats problematic if you flip town. but thatnk you

Chr1st0

Reaction score
I also would have questions around tweet not checking out gambit since but his usage is still ok and he caught doc so :draper2

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vote Doddsy to win the duel

Vote Guts

Big Man

Reaction score
I've read up from night. Jeff most likely scum.

why are we killing chr1st0?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Firstly, I wasn't just taking the posts prior to voting tweet, it was the overall sense I got of your posts. Secondly I didn't look at the context because I was lazy
:francis

Shock of the century

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Interesting play there, cotton.

Lie detector + cop seems very OP, but in a 22-player game, there could be role overlap.

Guts has given up, so he's the lynch for sure. That said, it's a coin flip on Doddsy/chr1st0

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
the amount of weak suss ive had to fight off today :heston such low efforts by scum

Status
Not open for further replies.