Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chr1st0

Reaction score
View attachment 6682View attachment 6683View attachment 6684View attachment 6685View attachment 6686

By the way these are my posts concerning Chimp/Tweet prior to me voting Tweet, 2 of which are about Chimp and 5 of which are about Tweet, so tell me again how I was focused on Chimp over Tweet?

Pics was easiest way to include context hopefully they aren't huge screen filling blights

Firstly, I wasn't just taking the posts prior to voting tweet, it was the overall sense I got of your posts. Secondly I didn't look at the context because I was lazy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Part of me thinks Jeff isn't the Bus Driver at all and just thought it was a good claim cause a) it's never on the same scum team as a Redirector and b) I asked the potential Bus Driver to come forward in case they falsified my investigation result of Guts and nobody spoke up, so he'd know it's a slightly better fake than most others. Granted this second point is kinda moot since Guts immediately claimed Ascetic but the overall point stands.

But I didn't read b) before I claimed. I literally just came in and was asked to claim right away prior to readback :cozy

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Jeff why did you unvote Gambit when he claimed BG if you're Bus Driver. You thought town would have both?

Ace

Reaction score
I mean say I'm town obv

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff why did you unvote Gambit when he claimed BG if you're Bus Driver. You thought town would have both?

in a 22 player smark game, it would be way way too assumptious to think its not possible to have both. i also remember some talk in thread about CC'ing, so I didnt want to give my own hand away either as I have semi CC'd such roles in the past as town, and its bit me in the ass

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Based on terrible justification for not great role usage

you're the only one who seems to think so, however. also you dont get to judge usage when you replaced a guy who didnt lie detect the bg day one. so kindly hit the bin

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I am town.

I am the Cop.

I'd actually be very surprised if the role would let him check alignment claims since in that case it'd not only be basically another Cop shot, but also a better Cop shot than the ones that I have that only tell me if somebody is Mafia or not Mafia.
Oh 100% you aren't both town. Lie Detector works as a cop shot. We don't have both lol. But we might as well play this circus as we have plenty of time. I understand it being a waste of time from your perspective if you're town cop thought so apologies

Reactions: Tweet

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Why is that bullshit. If he is bus driver he would know it's unlikely you are legit Bodyguard.
Go check day 1 and see if he sussed me. I don't buy it for a second

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.