Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chr1st0

Reaction score
No it doesn't.

But I had mentioned tweet plenty? If you had done an ISO on me it's not hard to spot?

Are you implying some form of role you got caused it?

I'm hiros dad as the character, can't remember his name I'm on phone will check when I'm home from work. I can duel on odd days as long as it's in the first 12 hours.

The implication from chr1st0 that he has more shots of the lie detect and that they could be trusted on me in the situation should be all you need to see he's full of shit

I ISO'd you and I didn't see :draper2

Also I see you still just play checkers.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like you send town on a wild goose chase, not give them the meal for free. But I digress, nm I can say when suicidal scumbags want to take out a good player in the process

Chr1st0

Reaction score
BTW Doddsy thinks I am sylar and a lie detector but thinks my lie detector results on Ace are false. I hope somebody takes some issue with this

Ace

Reaction score
Do we not want to use Christo's lie detector on Jeff? Since that's a kinda WIFOM situation atm that can easily be cleared up?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
So here's an idea.

Lynch Doddsy, kill Chr1st0? I don't know how people are reading Doddsy at the moment, and since I'm all in on the setup-spec train that will inevitably fail me, does Duelist seem like a Smark scum trait to y'all?
Well this is weird. I'm a bit behind as busy day at work. Will do my best to start catching up during my breaks.

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
BTW Doddsy thinks I am sylar and a lie detector but thinks my lie detector results on Ace are false. I hope somebody takes some issue with this
I don't think your lie detector results on Ace are false? I'm not 100% sure they're legit but I'd lean more so on them being so

Chr1st0

Reaction score
Wait actually, wouldn't an ascetic give a no result and not bounce it off.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Jeff/Gambit shouldn't be too concerning, we can afford a mislynch and know they 99% can't both be town. We're in a good spot.

Shouldn't we be worried about the "escape artist" part though? They'd survive the first lynch which would be a waste of a day for town.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Do we not want to use Christo's lie detector on Jeff? Since that's a kinda WIFOM situation atm that can easily be cleared up?
Doesn't matter. So long as it gives us a clear. Have him test someone on an "I am town" claim and we can use the clear if he somehow flips town.

Status
Not open for further replies.