• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
Why were you one of the last votes on Poyser there, pal?

I mean I literally was talking it out with him before he voted, his vote doesn’t look bad considering the discussion we were having beforehand.

Okay so you think Gambit and Poyser are scum despite the fact you're humping him over voting Poyser at the end here.

This list strikes me as nothing but matching the thread consensus with literally no analysis of how these reads can coexist.
I agree, Barry looks awful and wouldn’t mind pursuing him at this junkture

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
When most of them are shit votes, I don't feel under pressure.

It's not. It's the truth. I don't have time for mafia anymore when I'm working. Hell I barely do when I'm off work

Well reading the day 1 Odo posted, questioning Barry for his god awful entrance, interacting with Junkette. I mean I would have done more but I've had to play defensive for majority of the game so it's a bit hard. I mean if I am going to keep pressured I'm going to have to defend myself in the tum

What did you find from the day 1 read back today?

What did you do early this phase? A lot of those points are from last night onwards.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
fuck miss a little, miss a lot.

poyser was hammered, where that flip at tho

Smark's trying to shit it out as fast as he can guys, give him some space. :swamps

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Grim Cornette (Comes into the thread with a joke vote
Chris
Hank (Weak case on me
Odo (Pending Poyser flip. If Poyser flips he is most likely town)
Tweet (As the game has gone on he has felt town and been one of the most active)

Jeff Valley Driver
Ace Dalton
Gambitto (Cause fuck you that's why)
Poyser
Doddsy
Alco (This is a gut read but some of his posts have felt off)
TKOK
Lethal Banks (For the reasons I've stated before)
mikey damage
Rugrat
PHEN0M (Weak posts on me but I've softened this stance as a lot of his other posts have been better)
Guts (Notes and list like the Doc I know of the past. Liked his early posts as well)
Laughable Chimp
Big Man
Raidokken (Anger with Hank felt real. This is a weak one I'll admit)
Mi$$ Bli$$

NotBrutus

Everyone else is neutral to me.
Why would my anger with hank feeling real make me more likely town

Seems fake

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I know you said it's a gut feel but can you elaborate on the Alco point a tad more, Gambit?

His post about his reasoning for voting me early and then his post in the thread felt really passive. But not 100% sure that is a scum tell and he hasn't made many posts to go off.

Sorry to expand on Barry, he comes into the thread with a joke vote and then as soon as he comes back pressures the person who pressured him. Also noticeably goes after someone a good portion of the thread is going after. Even comes up with a reason that is the opposite of what someone else is saying. It feels like he is making up reasons to look like he is doing something

Junkette

Reaction score
Do u correlate an active tweet as a town tweet Gambit, I vaguely remember him being active as scum, he has been following and not asserting himself this game but I’ve liked that he’s agreeing with my points and some of his posts have been helpful despite the step back approach.

Hey look at me asking you questions while giving out a town lean on Tweet in the process

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
His post about his reasoning for voting me early and then his post in the thread felt really passive. But not 100% sure that is a scum tell and he hasn't made many posts to go off.

Sorry to expand on Barry, he comes into the thread with a joke vote and then as soon as he comes back pressures the person who pressured him. Also noticeably goes after someone a good portion of the thread is going after. Even comes up with a reason that is the opposite of what someone else is saying. It feels like he is making up reasons to look like he is doing something

Or, I just don't give a shit what other people's reasons are. :heston

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Would you say calling out Ace (I believe before anyone else had really sussed Ace for anything) as being passive? I notice you also didn't have a read on Ace so I'm curious how you feel about him as well.

Junkette

Reaction score
I remember Barry being bad town and more capable of not looking horrible when scum, so he gets a small meta town lean for his bad town behaviour, tell me if he’s bad as scum now too so I can adjust accordingly

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I remember Barry being bad town and more capable of not looking horrible when scum, so he gets a small meta town lean for his bad town behaviour, tell me if he’s bad as scum now too so I can adjust accordingly
I think he is better at staying off the radar as scum.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Okay so you think Gambit and Poyser are scum despite the fact you're humping him over voting Poyser at the end here.

This list strikes me as nothing but matching the thread consensus with literally no analysis of how these reads can coexist.

I actually support the thinking behind Gambit / Poyser vote looking unideal.

The post and accompanied reads list where he didn’t actually give a reason for his Poyser scum read looks like a bus attempt after the hammer to look good. For Lethal he made sure to mention “for reasons posted” but Poyser just straight red, no reason why. Felt like he knew he’s flipping scum IMO.

Reactions: RDK

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
What did you find from the day 1 read back today?

What did you do early this phase? A lot of those points are from last night onwards.

Read the post I made to Junk and where I voted Poyser as it was a previous game that Odo posted. Responded to tweet's fake PR stuff, spoke about Phenom, spoke with Junk which again was early game. Also went after Lethal, Spoke about Nom in Norse.

Why would my anger with hank feeling real make me more likely town

Seems fake

I feel a scum player would handle it better instead of going off the handle like you did. Usually anger is a town tell.

Would you say calling out Ace (I believe before anyone else had really sussed Ace for anything) as being passive? I notice you also didn't have a read on Ace so I'm curious how you feel about him as well.

Could you link that post?

If I don't have a read on them they are null. I've pretty much missed a bunch of posts because I'm constantly defending myself

Status
Not open for further replies.