Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And I might add, you probably also lack the means to gain town points any other way, your play has felt like barely more than saying yay or nay to stuff others brought up.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'll claim

I'm Ellie Bishop, the bitch.

Flavor is I was recruited as a trainer after being experimented on for a long time, which left me mentally scarred. My powers am I'm able to produce arcs of electricity of varying degrees of powers.

I'm the Lightning Rod, once this game I can target a player and any night action used on them will be redirected to me.

I win when all threats to town are eliminated and there's at least one town member alive.

I used my role on Tweet night 3.
1. It's Elle not Ellie
2. She works for the company/is bad pretty much the whole time
3. None of this much matters as there's full fakes

Talking out loud, scum bomb is not out of the realm of possibility. Doddsy’s duels, my ability to gain a daykill, the potential to lynch him.
I can't think of a character that would fit it though.

@Doddsy were you x-shot or can you duel tomorrow?
I can still duel

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Can't blame phenom for the shot it was 50/50 on the target you're still GOATnom to me

Happy to see Mikey gone, who has he interacted with in the thread, I see his qt with tweet has been done but not his actual posts

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'll go through them again in a minute. Also credit to Brutus :WOW we shoulda listened :hogansun

Reactions: Tweet

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Alright, town is free to discuss if they want to lynch me tomorrow or not. Good work boys.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
whoever said gambit hasn't been great post-claim, that's spot on. albeit i skimmed the thread but i cannot recall a notable post.

having sat through a slog of an endgame with haza/jeff, i'm not feeling teh same vibes on them as townies. last game, haza made it pretty easy to read him a townie then i waffled on it because of paranoia. regarding jeff, he seemed more precise last game but i dont see the same sharpness last game.

lethal is top wagon and his claim appears to be legit. a non-town healer? probably not. if anyone is not town in that poisoner/healer dynamic, it's gonna be junk but the way the claim was done and presented, junk came off with towny vibes. as far day one goes, i think we're better off looking elsewhere.
yeah i dont really get that, announcing departures. i think doddsy was doing the same thing, and i don't understand. this isn't a workplace, we dont need to know whereabouts at all times lol
where is the fuck is alco? he's ghosting fr.

i feel like i have a good idea on big man when we play together, but i'm not seeing anything from him that screams anything definitive. which in a weird way, makes me think he's town. a scum big man would be in the mix, so to speak.
why did doddsy put junk in a duel? i'm not following that one

Really wasn't anything in the way of interactions in Mikey's posts, unfortunately, at least with people still alive. He read Lethal town right after the claim, shaded Doddys D1 for announcing his departure and kind of as well for dueling Junk? Also called out Alco for ghosting.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I think I’ve talked myself into it being TKOK and Tweet just got super unlucky copping The Godfather.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Can't blame phenom for the shot it was 50/50 on the target you're still GOATnom to me

Happy to see Mikey gone, who has he interacted with in the thread, I see his qt with tweet has been done but not his actual posts

Means a lot man:markcry

• Love
Reactions: Doddsy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Really wasn't anything in the way of interactions in Mikey's posts, unfortunately, at least with people still alive. He read Lethal town right after the claim, shaded Doddys D1 for announcing his departure and kind of as well for dueling Junk? Also called out Alco for ghosting.
Yup I think Alco is in the clear all things considered.

• Love
Reactions: Alco and Chris

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think I’ve talked myself into it being TKOK and Tweet just got super unlucky copping The Godfather.
That's about where I'm at as well, he seemed iffy to me from the start which is why I copped him, and frankly there's nothing keeping him in the race apart from that result I got.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
How are we if we factor in a duel for tomorrow?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
How are we if we factor in a duel for tomorrow?

I believe we're allowed an extra mislynch still, if the person dueled turns out to be town.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Hm alright I can confirm Chris' action last night, I got motivated at the end of Night... 5 I think? Which wasn't blocked, and used that extra shot on Doddsy and got No Result last night, evidently cause Chris jailed me. The Motivator was one of the roles I was willing to clear on claim alone cause who the heck motivates the Cop as scum.

Idk, maybe the same guy who authorises motivating the daykiller to assist his team to win? Like in Western mafia.

Hmm hang on a minute, Alco motivates me and the next night I get shot at, that might be a plot to get me to think the Motivator is town without them having to worry about the Cop shot itself. And the same night I get neighbourized by Mikey who told me he was neighbours with Alco of all people, I tell Mikey the Motivator is likely town cause I got another Cop shot which is something he can tell the class once I'm dead for town points of his own.

Could it just be Mikey + Alco?

Noted

Oh and I still think Christo actually did lie detect Ace for the record lol I realize this hinges on info from not one but TWO non-towns, but I'm not interested in Ace still

He flat-out said he lied about it because he read him so pro-town

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
We’re all assuming it’s just 1 scum player left, yes?

Right now 8/1
Night kill 7/1
Duel and lynch 5/1
Night kill 4/1
Lynch 3/1
Night kill 2/1
Last day phase.

So we lose with 3 mislycnes if we duel tomorrow and only hit town.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Idk, maybe the same guy who authorises motivating the daykiller to assist his team to win? Like in Western mafia.

Noted

He flat-out said he lied about it because he read him so pro-town
Yes so we have to pick which was the lie, that he lie detected Ace or that he lie detected Doddsy. Either way I think Doddsy is up in POE anyway, and we should be good with the split. If you believe Doddsy that he lied about detecting Ace and actually detected Doddsy shouldn't you be pushing for him more?

Status
Not open for further replies.