Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
So I think the web will close itself, to be honest. I don't really need to know what Phenom's additional role is, I'm satisfied that he's acknowledged the amplification.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Nah I’m going to share my 2nd role, what the evolution was, etc. I’m not making solo decisions here, we’re deciding as a team. Chris is in my circle of trust currently, Alco might be as well, would like to add more.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It stops all actions by the player but only killing actions performed on them.
Hm alright I can confirm Chris' action last night, I got motivated at the end of Night... 5 I think? Which wasn't blocked, and used that extra shot on Doddsy and got No Result last night, evidently cause Chris jailed me. The Motivator was one of the roles I was willing to clear on claim alone cause who the heck motivates the Cop as scum.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I also know what Mikey is gonna claim but I'm not sure it's a lynch deterrant tbh.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
you would have had to been motivated night 4 because night 5 was last night.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Alco

Reaction score
Hm alright I can confirm Chris' action last night, I got motivated at the end of Night... 5 I think? Which wasn't blocked, and used that extra shot on Doddsy and got No Result last night, evidently cause Chris jailed me. The Motivator was one of the roles I was willing to clear on claim alone cause who the heck motivates the Cop as scum.
Wait I might be getting nights mixed up :heston

It was me who recharged you :) (I thought it was N3 :slip: )

mikey damage

Reaction score
Isaac Mendez - neighborizer. Flavor has fuckall to do with my role, except for a short part that mentions my loft, which is where I would talk to people real or not. Spent a couple phases with Alco, now spending some time with Tweet.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
you would have had to been motivated night 4 because night 5 was last night.
Kek I got no idea what day or night stuff actually is with these bare bones day/night posts and the OP not updated =(

Alco

Reaction score
Isaac Mendez - neighborizer. Flavor has fuckall to do with my role, except for a short part that mentions my loft, which is where I would talk to people real or not. Spent a couple phases with Alco, now spending some time with Tweet.
can confirm at least we were together for a while.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm gonna say that if Alco and Chris were the two remaining scum and this motivation+jailkeep combo was a plot to confirm both their roles for no downside, they could have likely still gotten away with a kill happening last night instead of full on pretending Chris stopped the kill on me, so I don't think they're scum together, and the usages would suggest they're not scum individually either.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm gonna say that if Alco and Chris were the two remaining scum and this motivation+jailkeep combo was a plot to confirm both their roles for no downside, they could have likely still gotten away with a kill happening last night instead of full on pretending Chris stopped the kill on me, so I don't think they're scum together, and the usages would suggest they're not scum individually either.

And I guess since it seems like you were the kill target, you not getting a result on Doddsy is still fine bc you would have been too dead to give us it anyway. Unfortunate but not at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.