Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
I took a med holiday this weekend, I shouldn’t have.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Can I ask if Mikey has done anything (huge irony coming from me), other than (from what I've observed) playing hindsight police and talking about things after the fact?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So who would your scum team be in.

I frankly don't necessarily believe that town both have a bus driver and bodyguard at this juncture so you'd be forgiven for going after me for going off play for both persons in the role. I don't think either of you have played a usual town game, but I think one or the other is for sure scum. So yeah. I'm actually more sure on you than I am on Gambit based on things that have happened.

I mean I'd argue I was on the right side of Guts from the get go, so you'd have to believe he'd been bussing me from day 1, and then DOUBLED DOWN with some wild Usurper/traitor/burglar spec. I find it hard to believe anyone would think us linked logically :draper2

Junkette

Reaction score
Also Haza, I do open wolf a lot as scum, why because I play that way as town.

mikey damage

Reaction score
Interesting but yet you haven’t sussed me, TKOK or Rugrat. As a matter of fact, you haven’t suspected anybody. What’re your true intentions, Mikey. For SOME reason I don’t think you’re thinking in town’s best interest!
that's true but not true at the same time. i've not been around enough to participate in both day 2/3. but i wasn't exactly ignoring day 2 lynch on chimp. pretty straightforward, there is scum on that wagon. which it did with doc but that does tie into a new thing i'm curious about...

dumb question probably; how does the executioner work? do you have to be on the wagon to execute? because unless i'm a dumbass, i don't see that apart of guts' role? so the executioner is still alive and still sitting there in plain sight on chimp's wagon.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean the case was essentially Poyser not going after the big boys so he went after a Big Man instead.

Big Man is pretty lock town to me rn.
Agreed, I don't think Odo had really pushed Poyser yet when Poyser made his move for Big Man so we can pretty much rule out that it was a distancing push.

Reactions: Junkette

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I mean I'd argue I was on the right side of Guts from the get go, so you'd have to believe he'd been bussing me from day 1, and then DOUBLED DOWN with some wild Usurper/traitor/burglar spec. I find it hard to believe anyone would think us linked logically :draper2

TBF, if you're a Traitor and Usurper, you are technically going against all of scum team so that's not the best argument to use, don't you think?

Junkette

Reaction score
Doc has also maybe bussed Gambitto from day one, he can’t double down because he likely only figured out you were a traitor last night and for sure had no idea Day One.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Also Haza, I do open wolf a lot as scum, why because I play that way as town.
So you will understand that it raised alarms when your absence was pointed out as scum faltered

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
TBF, if you're a Traitor and Usurper, you are technically going against all of scum team so that's not the best argument to use, don't you think?

good. this is what i wanted you to answer.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Reading through Doc's posts now and the first thing he did was vote Lethal and question N0M about town reading Tweet's

Long time no see Junk :)

Gonna make a concerted effort for the return of NOTES this game (and probably give up after 10 pages) so get hype

Is this meta based or would it apply to anyone faking a pr?

Vote Lethal
Even though we've all no doubt seen scum fake pr's in the past or otherwise made a spectacle of themselves?
So it is meta based? Do you think you have a decent grasp of Tweet's meta?
So what do you think of someone who Town reads you off of it?

Junkette

Reaction score
So you will understand that it raised alarms when your absence was pointed out as scum faltered

Definitely. I’d be suspicious of me too at this juncture but not yesterday. I think you’re suspicion has merit but PHENOM’s still looks like a setup.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean if I was the traitor/usurper I'd still argue I'd be trying to sow chaos, make myself obv scum (as id still have a team to find too...) and I wouldn't really be trying to actively lynch my potential scumates unless I thought they were the GF (which there was no evidence of regarding guts). 'll stand by they tried to wifom the fuck out of me after trying to get my lynched for two phases but :draper2

Junkette

Reaction score
Honestly, I slept cause my body was drained from med holiday.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Lmaoooooo Junk still trying to discredit me and call me scum.

Can you point out things ive done/not done or perhaps interactions to support your crusade, Miss Bliss?

Status
Not open for further replies.