Save SmackDown.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
Ryback feuding with Rhodes may happen in the near future, I think Cody and Show's feud is over.

I hope so, I didn't watch SmackDown so I don't really remember what they done with Big Show. But if so, what the fuck was the point of Big Show winning at WM?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Establish an identity for the show. If you want wrestling, watch Smackdown. If you want "sports entertainment", watch Raw.

Get rid of the IC belt and elevate Rhodes to the ME scene. ADR is a proven failure atm, and the taped Smackdown can let the young talent have a chance to shine. Use it as such.

Find something to do with all the squashers. Brodus Clay and Santino can continue their tag-team, Ryback can feud with Mark Henry if he's leaving the company, and Cesaro and Ohno can be a tag-team again.

Tag teams, obviously. Call up Reks and Hawkins. Use the Usos, Call up Tyson when Baretta or Gabriel get healthy.

Eventually turn Sheamus, Orton, Show, Daniel Bryan, Christian, and Mcintyre, among others. Way too many people on the wrong side of the fence. Have Show be the "massive obstacle" that all the young, undersized faces overcome since it's all he's good for. Wish Khali the best of luck in all his future endeavors.

Actual feuds. Ryback and Henry can simply feud over who the better big man is. Face Hunico can battle ADR in a rich vs poor storyline. Heel Sheamus can play an anti-american, setting up a Swagger face turn (Barrett would be better but he should be on Raw).

Show Superstars highlights. Just because there isn't enough time in the show doesn't mean the rest of the roster should be forgotten. If there's only time for one tag match, put another on Superstars and show us that they still exist.

Reactions: I'll See Ya Kia

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Truly Sd Is Drawing Very Poor Ratings If I Was The Gm Of Sd I Would Make Matches Like A Fatal 4 Way Match For The Wh Championship Right On Sd Which Would Be The Main Event I Would Also Make Matches Like Randy Orton V/s Cm Punk By Bringing Punk On Sd I Would Bring Back The Undertaker To Sd And Put Him To Action Immediately And Do This Every Week In Order To Bring Back The Old Days Of Sd Back To It

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
shrayan said:
Truly Sd Is Drawing Very Poor Ratings If I Was The Gm Of Sd I Would Make Matches Like A Fatal 4 Way Match For The Wh Championship Right On Sd Which Would Be The Main Event I Would Also Make Matches Like Randy Orton V/s Cm Punk By Bringing Punk On Sd I Would Bring Back The Undertaker To Sd And Put Him To Action Immediately And Do This Every Week In Order To Bring Back The Old Days Of Sd Back To It

I do believe Smackdown still is the top draw on Syfy. Not sure if that says a good thing about Smackdown or bad things about Syfy :silva:

Reactions: I'll See Ya Kia

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I hope so, I didn't watch SmackDown so I don't really remember what they done with Big Show. But if so, what the F*** was the point of Big Show winning at WM?

I think they just wanted to give Show the IC title and a WM moment. I'm pretty sure their feud is over, because Cole said on SD that Show would have his rematch in live events this weekend. Which is pretty much an excuse for him not to wrestle Rhodes again, the feud ended in yesterday's tag match where Show buried Cody again. I think he will feud with someone else over the title, and Show... I don't really care.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I would move the Tag Team Division straight over to SmackDown as the Tag Team Division can create great energy and make an awesome atmosphere for the whole show. They should be granted air time and the ability to develop feuds with matches in the 20minutes limit. This being fast paced action and including awesome counts per match. This would obviously mean the Tag Team Titles belt being on SmackDown.

I would remove the IC Championship and bring back the Cruiserweight Championship and throw so much talent into that match putting on great, fantastic, high-flying, energetic and entertaining matches on, giving them great feuds with mic time. This championship would do a whole lot more for the superstars than the IC championship would.

I'd remove from the vault as that's completely a time waste and no-one even cares about it. I know for sure that I don't care about from the vault, so why should others? It's just a filler. You can replace that time with the Cruiserweight Championship division or the Tag Team Division. This just gives extra time to the show which is really beneficial time as the superstars in them division can really benefit from it and this could give the audience and the viewers an awesome show.

I'd turn Alberto Del Rio a face, Christian a face. These would be the big faces of SmackDown: Randy Orton, Sheamus, Christian, Alberto Del Rio, The Big Show, Kofi Kingston and R Truth and Ryback (after his push.) The major heels of SmackDown would be: Wade Barrett, Mark Henry, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes and Kane. These can be changed at any time. That's a good base for the major faces and heels of the show, separating them from the rest of the show.