Save SmackDown.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus WHC match this Friday. Ziggler wins, gets 30+ minutes on each show.

BOOM

Reactions: I'll See Ya Kia

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Taking these from my thread on the same topic I posted last week.

A dedicated creative team - Need I really explain this. A Creative team charged with solely writing for Smackdown and that is actually dedicated to the show will produce better work then a team that has to write for multiple shows and therefore puts Smackdown as a after thought.

Develop a tag team division - Whilst this looks to slowly be in the works I believe a good tag team division that can move between the two brands would help Smackdown majorly. Have them put out showstealers.

Introduce and build new talent - I think it explains itself.

Make all titles and all divisions mean something. Equal focus for all.

Reactions: I'll See Ya Kia

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus WHC match this Friday. Ziggler wins, gets 30+ minutes on each show.

BOOM

This and whoever disagrees can re-live the monstrocity of Shawn Michaels from 95-97. It can't be worst than that. Can't

Add getting Orton's boring arse on RAW and Vince introducing establishing an FCW stable, personally

McIntyre and Burke are not Ambrose/Rollins/Hero/Castagnoli. Do this

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Tag team division immediately moved to Smackdown. Smackdown need to use up more time on their shows so having tag division could do wonders for them. R-Truth/Kingston vs Primo/Epico vs Kidd/Gabriel kicking off this Friday's Smackdown in a 25 minute triple threat tag match.

IC Title revamped, ideally Big Show would've kept it and fueded with Ryback in a few weeks time but that's not to be. I would build Cody a proper opponent to face as their is basically no Smackdown midcard faces besides Big Oaf.

I would then have someone win the title off Sheamus immediately because his reign has been a disaster thus far (due to booking). I would probably give Henry another reign as his was fantastic. If not then I would get Ziggler accross and have him win at Over The Limit. Even if he needs built up that can be done once he's won the title cleanly.

Along with Stopspot's idea of a seperate booking team this seems good to me.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

BOOM

How would that make smackdown awesome lol? Don't get what people see in him and that other guy cody rhodes. none of them really stand out to me.

Nvm, just noticed your name, that explains that. lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
stephan1 said:
How would that make smackdown awesome lol? Don't get what people see in him and that other guy cody rhodes.

Shut up noob

Reactions: Saylor

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

BOOM

#Pipefreakingbomb

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
How would that make smackdown awesome lol? Don't get what people see in him and that other guy cody rhodes. none of them really stand out to me.

They're two of the best wrestlers in the company and ooze charisma. Both very good on the mic IMO contrary to what some believe.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
stephan1 said:

I'm guessing you're the same guy who makes threads absolutely nobody cares about.

I see YOUR name and my *face palm* and *eye rolls* become tedious.

I'm no flamer, but geez.... really dude?

Reactions: seabs

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Let's keep it friendly people, it's all opinions at the end of the day.

Ziggler being WHC would definitely improve SmackDown. But that wouldn't save it, the rest of the show would still fucksuck.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Let's keep it friendly people, it's all opinions at the end of the day.

Ziggler being WHC would definitely improve SmackDown. But that wouldn't save it, the rest of the show would still fucksuck.

Dolph opens every SD with a 10 minute promo and closes every show with a 20 minute match.

They could show 2 dogs humping for the other ~45 minutes of airtime for all I care. That's a great show.

Reactions: JC4Life37

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
They could show 2 dogs humping for the other ~45 minutes of airtime for all I care. That's a great show.

That happened at one of my football games once, was really entertaining and it would definately take a few weeks for me to stop finding it funny.

Reactions: JC4Life37

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
That happened at one of my football games once, was really entertaining and it would definately take a few weeks for me to stop finding it funny.

Must stop watching your sig.

I'd have Ryback go up against Rhodes eventually for the IC title. Eventually. When Ryback squashes good people and starts to speak on the mic.

Ryback wins, starts his push, Rhodes moves to ME.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Ryback feuding with Rhodes may happen in the near future, I think Cody and Show's feud is over.