• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saudi Arabia pushing for bigger WWE events

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
big-trouble-if-i-speak.gif

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It's funny that Nick Khan says everything besides the big 4 are open for business and everyone is like "okay but we're an exception right?" :lol Saudis probably actually are tho

Dale

Super Moderator
Rumble could be a possibility though they'd never be able to keep any surprises under wraps so it would have to be a pretty formulaic one. Mania I would still give a slight chance if the money is right but I think that's one event they really wanna keep in the US despite the UK teases.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I wonder if they'd consider experimenting and do D1 overseas and D2 here. Would cost a lot tho

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I wonder if they'd consider experimenting and do D1 overseas and D2 here. Would cost a lot tho
I’ve actually talked with my dad about how I think having Mania at multiple locations might actually work now with the two night thing :lol but I suggested two places in America haha, or at least North America, maybe have one in like Canada. But yeah it would be costly.

Butters

That's Me!
Wasn't there a few old manias that were they had a few matches in different cities? they could do something like that but some of them could be taped because of time differences. spoilers would be a bitch tho.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Wasn't there a few old manias that were they had a few matches in different cities? they could do something like that but some of them could be taped because of time differences. spoilers would be a bitch tho.
They did it once, I believe it was the second one. 3 cities.

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Just WrestleMania 2. They did 3 locations, basically an hour at each one. NWA tried it with Starrcade too in the 80s. Idk about monetary success but they didn't come off well watching

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Honestly feel like that would cause way more headaches than putting the whole event in Saudi tbh :lol

Yeah you'd have to do split crews obviously, talent, crew, everything. Don't see it happening at all

Dale

Super Moderator
Even if all that wasn't an issue, for the US folk you'd want to know who the hell is going to be on the card when the tickets go on sale but obviously that isn't possible :lmao