Saturday Night Fever 12/6/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Reported by [MENTION=92]Jimmy King[/MENTION]

The show opened with Eric Bischoff coming out and welcoming everyone to Saturday Night Fever. Bischoff told the audience he was appalled last night at how badly the nuts are running the asylum here and wants to assure you that he wants to gain back control of the show and will do so by starting with by firing Marty Jannety for his immature actions towards the pig Madden. He also says this Brag and Gay Gourmets fueds will end at the next PPV which he will name Closing Time for now. Madden comes out and tells Bischoff that he cant silence our community and his little wish willncome true as his team will put an end to BRAG and when its over he will lotion the audience and give them a nair makeover. Slick interrupts Madden and tells him to go crawl down the asshole he came out of as he will chase off the Gay Gourmets with a stick. Hillbilly Jim comes out along with cousin Luke, the bushwhackers, and Junkyard dog on a leash. Jim tells them all to shut up as he is sick of both groups and all of their BS. He stated that if the twonof them don't destroy each other his group will since he is partnered with Eric Bischoff. Bischiff is smiling and tells Slick and Madden that they need to watch themselves as Hillbilly Junction is here to stay and that this is just the beginning of the end of everyone else. Oh and first Up is Santino vs Jay Lethal vs Zack Ryder vs Eric Young.

Santino vs Lethal vs Ryder vs EY- great match to open the show that saw Lethal picking up the win as Santino and Ryder had a make out session outside the ring as Lethal and EY wrestled inside. Lethal tossed EY over the top rope onto Ryder and Santino which knocked them out. Lethal elbow dropped EY from the top rope and tossed him back into the ring and gave him another elbow drop for the pinfall victory.

Bischoff popped up on the screen and told Bull Buchanon to get ready as he will he facing Tugboat.

Buchanon vs Tugboat- Tugboat and Big John Stud came out to the love boat theme song holding hands and skipping to the ring. This match began to look like it was going Buchanons way til Stud grabbed the rope and Buchanon fell to the floor. Stud put his hands to his mouth in shock asking did I do that? Tugboat asked the ref a question while stud stomped on Buchanon. Stud tossed Bull back in the ring and splashed him for the pinfall. While Stud and Tugboat was celebrating Bundy came down with Ahkeem and they attacked both Tugboat and Stud telling them we will see you at closing time.

Steven Richards comes out and demands to know what happened after his match at Dismember and wanted to know who was making weird breathing noises. The lights went out and when they came back on Richards was all covered in gold paint and you hear more breathing in.

Bischoff pops up again and told Kronik that they have a match tonight against the newest tag team and members of Hillbilly Junction Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch's along with Too Cool and Adrian Adonis will meet Jake the Snake Roberts tonight as well and that will be next.

Adrian Adonis vs Jake the Snake Roberts--- Roberts came down carrying Damien like normal but this time he had on a pair of overalls. This was a decent back and forth match until Adrian Street came down and took Damien and ran away with him. Jake became furious and chased after him. Jake was counted out. Adonis was jumping up and down in delight for winning when Thorne and Graham attacked him from behind and layed him out. They stood on top saying this will be the end of you abominations.

Madden was shown in the back pleading for Bischoff to listen to him and let him prove that Gay Gourmets are far superior and to ad Baddcakes to the tag team match. Bischoff said I will think about it. Madden told him he could do a nice favir for him while licking his lips and gets down on his knees. JYD jumps over the desk and barks at Madden till he runs away. Bischiff pats him on the head and tell him good boy while giving him a bone. He tells Venus to get ready to meet Kanyon.

Val Venus vs Kanyon-- Venus does his normal towel thing and Kanyon jumps on his back and tries tonrub his ass. Venus tosses him down and waves his arms to the back but no one comes out. Kanyon gets the edge for a little bit andnoutncomes Lenny and Lodi. They stomp on Venus and then try to dress him in a pink sweater and leotards when Rick Rude shows up and attacks both of them and Kanyon. He helps him up and appologizes for being late. Then tells Ventura that since he is Ravishing he wants him next week on Saturday Night Fever. Ventura appears on the PLOWtron and says you are ravishing but nit as handsome as me. Rude tells himself to shut up and listen here smurf I got a whole mustche and all the girls want me. Ventura tellsnhim that is gross and allnthe males want him even with half a mustache and he willnsee him next week.

Tag team Mayhem. Kronik vs Cade/Murdoch vs Too Cool vs Baddcakes- this match was mostly too cool dancing for a bit then helping baddcakes tskenout Kronik. While Kronik was outside the ring baddcakes went after Cade/Murdoch. Brutus took out Trevor while Johnny B Badd and Too Cool went to work on Murdoch. Scotty hit the worm on him and got the pin. Too Cool and Baddcakes danced and hugged in the ring. Madden came out and told Bischoff see I told you we were good.

Bruno Samartino came out to address undertaker for his actions at dismember. He said while he appreciates the help he didn't appreciate the tombstone he received from him and he wants some answers. Bischoff came out and told Bruno that he would get his answers come next week as he gave Undertaker the night off but Taker will be in action next week versus both Iron Shriek and Nikolai Volkov in a handicap match and he can address him then. Bruno tells Bischoff that he better not be lying to him or he will pay. Slick comes down telling Bischoff since he stole his members for this stupid hillbilly junction crap why don't they work together Brag and The Junction and wipe out the Gay Gourmets together. Eric smiles and tells him Not on your life Slick I am in control and you guys did nothing to help end this gay crap sooner so no help from him and no partnership. Bischoff said if you have a problem with that prove to me that you can get rid of these guys. Slick says I will and you will be proud just look on the tron. As the camera is watching the hallway and Maddens dressing room you see Rick Martel enter the room yelling and it sounds like he is attacking Madden and when the camera enters the room you see Martel Hugging Madden. Madden laughs and tells Slick and Eric you cant silence us at all and we will be victorious.

Heenan looks at Stryker and says I see some promise and with some direction this might go well and by the way you are choosing the wrong group and I see a gay free day approaching soon. I love it. See you next week for Saturday night fever.

Destroying Sith with my Kindle Fire on Tapatalk