Saturday Night Fever 11/8/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
As reported by @Fuji Vice

Saturday Night Fever Opens with the Weasel thanking those at home for watching and discussing last week's show. While he was talking he gets interrupted with some music he is unaware of what is going on.

The Gay Gourmets have changed their entrance music to "It's raining men" and are making their way to the ring lead by Mark Madden patting Jesse Ventura on the back. Madden grabs the mic and says girls be jealous of this amazing "Moman" and if you are to stupid to understand genius speak it means a male woman like the Gay Gourmets and that with this group of estrogen laced males they could conquer the world but first they have to conquer PLOW. Madden also says that Ventura is such an amazing man in the ring and he likes being behind this guy and can't wait for the next PPV when the Gay Gourmets have their chance at redemption and can take the title from that hairy an beast Bruno and speaking of Bruno I really hope that he took Jesse ' s suggestion and got rid of that ugly chewbacca chest and he can't wait to see Ventura get behind him. While Madden is running at the mouth this white liquid drops from the rafters all over Madden and Ventura as the rest of the Gay Gourmets were standing back and didn't get touched by the stuff. Bruno interrupts Madden by saying if you were such a super genius you would have known this would happen and he is so glad that Veturda gave him that nail because that is what just landed on him and his ugly chewbacca looking face. Madden is screaming and grabbing his hair as its falling off. Ventura is stomping his foot saying I will get you Bruno while half of his mustache falls off.

Heenan starts to hype the show after this and says look we really do have a great show coming up today and some real wrestling and here is the Main Event tonight. We'll I lied we have two Main events for this show. First it's Iron Shiek vs Jesse the Body Ventura and the second is Nikolai Volkov vs Bruno Samartino and a few other happy matches that makes me gay. That's means happy Stryker you moron.

Match 1: Ryder/ Big John Stud VS Eric Young/ King Kong Bundy.

This match goes back and forth and some distractions from the crowd happen as well. Lenny and Lodi are shown eating popcorn and kissing to which EY grabs a life saving ring thay says extreme catches and ropes them. Kevin Thorne appears as well and no one noticed but Ryder who liked his lips at him. Then this match ends in a no contest when the Gay Gourmets storm the ring and handcuff EY and Bundy to the ring and they give EY some new hair color and braid his beard. Brutus has some box of diet pills and drops them on Bundy on his way out. While Baddcakes stand on the top of the ramp saying how the will man handle Kronik Iike only they can and like they have never been handled before. Kronik jumps up from the floor and gives them a beat down. Adams grabs a mic and says keep up the crap gay boys because come dismember you get a makeover as well and no one will recognize those hideous gay faces of yours when we are done with you. Oh and just for you pansy boys we are calling our finisher the PMS because you guys need some manpons.

Match 2

Rico vs Hugh G Rection.

Decent match with back and forth action which sees Rection getting the win after a roll up and a quick 1,2,3.

Match 3

Superstar Billy Graham vs Kanyon.

A slow match that had some decent back and forth action that saw Graham pick up the win after Orlando Jordan Interfered in the match and gave Kanyon some lotion to use. Which he did. Kanyon tried to join in on a beat down of Graham but Jay Lethal comes out for the save and begins yelling how he is tired of them being so ignorant and rude andnext week it will be the two of them versus him and Graham and they will snap Into them oh yeah.

Match 4 - Adrian Adonis vs Steven Richards.

Well this match didn't get under way at all before both factions came out and began brawling everywhere.

Hillbilly Jim stays in the ring after all the carnage and kicks on Lenny and Lodi saying get up you nutcrackers it's Christmas for you I have someone I want you to meet. He waves to the back and out comes cousin Luke with two dogs that are stuck together. When he gets to the ring Jim says boys these dogs are you look stuck in the butt and the one in front drops it on the floor like you guys. I changed my mind these two are you and we want you in the ring next week.

Match 5- Adrian Street vs Warlord. Can this even be called a match because they start punching each other which turns into a brawl outside. The ref let's it go because they have only had one match with a real victor. Warlord ends up suffering the loss as Street uses the same roll up Rection used on Rico but he pulled down his tights and held them so he could seal the he victory.

Match 6- Shiek vs Ventura

Shiek comes put and grabs his mike saying Fu (bleep) fags interrupt me again and I will burn you. The match is a great match as Bruno keeps Volkov away so the match can have a proper ending. Ventura still sporting the half a stache from earlier events in the night. Shiek kicked Ventura in the groin with his pointed boots and screamed jihad to the infidels and their infidel ways. Shiek gains a victory after the camel clutch is applied to Jesse. Volkov comes running out being chased by Bruno both Shiek and Ventura fight to the outside of the ring.

Match 7 Nikolai Volkov vs Bruno Samartino starts right after the match goes back and forth the whole time with neither taking and advantage then Shiek gets up from the floor and tries to attack Bruno but Ventura grabs Shiek. Bruno has Volkov in a bear hug. Ventura finally gets up after hitting Shiek with a steel chair. Ventura climbs into the ring with Bruno and Volkov and plasters both of them with the steel chair. The ref calls for the bell. Ventura stands tall saying boys bring it out. Baddcakes comes put with a rug doctor and some sheep shears. The rest of the Gay Gourmets come down as well. They begin to clean Bruno ' s chest with the rug doctor as the cameras fade to black.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
well now I am confused cuz I thought the Gourmet's were the faces in this fed but it seems to be all mixed up....
still entertaining show and silly as all fuck

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Very entertaining stuff, really enjoying this.

Keep it up.