Saturday Night Fever 11/15/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
The following was sent to us from [MENTION=75]Champagne Charlie[/MENTION]

The Show opens showing the events that ended the last episode of Saturday Night Fever.

Bruno comes out to the ring. Bruno tells the Gay Gourmets that they had some balls doing what they had done to him last week and he will show Ventura and anyone else that care to get in his way that he is not playing. Iron Shiek comes out while Bruno is talking and says Fuck Ventura and those Gay fags It's me that you have to worry about heading into Dismember Fucking Gay fags need to watch out for him. Ventura comes out (still with half a mustache) and tells the boys in the ring to pull their tight little tights out of their asses and to calm down. He said I will make a challenge out to anyone in the PLOW organization tonight that feels that if they can beat me that I will assure you that no one from the Gay Gourmets will come out to help me in our match at Dismember but if I win the whole Gay Gourmet faction will be able to be at ringside and will be lumberjacks for the whole entire match and Volkov will not be allowed no where near the match. Shiek says you know what I like this even if it comes from a fucking pansy boy that no one likes. Bruno stands there looking around and grins some and asks Ventura if he can choose his opponent tonight? Ventura stokes his half stache for a few seconds and was about to say something when Madden comes out and tells Ventura to stop right there. Madden tells Ventura to think about what he is saying but he believes in him and loves him. Ventura looks up at Bruno and tells him your on you big triffling monkey looking baboon. Madden still full of concern says he doesn't like the look Bruno has on his face as Bruno says you will find out who your opponent is when the rest of the PLOW faithful do. Madden looks at Bruno and tells him to watch his hairy back tonight and hope he gets his pick on the phone now as the Gay Gourmets have some things up their sleeves as well.

Match 1: EY VS Brooklyn Brawler- This match just screamed squash from the beginning. EY started the match off dominating the match sporting his new braided beard from the Gay Gourmets. Brawler got some offense in but it didn't last long as EY made a comeback but not after challenging the ref to a test of strength. Once EY realized he was challenging the ref he started to dismantle Brawler again when out of the crowd jumped Zack Ryder telling EY that their business is not finished and attacks him. EY wins by DQ but EY gets the best of him and is standing tall telling Ryder to back off and that they will finish this business at Dismember and if he accepts this challenge he better hear a WOO, WOO, WOO. Brawler looks at EY and says WOO, WOO, WOO. EY laughs as they walk away.

Slick comes out to the ring with all the members of BRAG saying that the GAY Gourmets need to practice what they preach on how they want equality yet none of them are equal to BRAG and that Madden claiming to be a Super Genius is a slap in the face to Stephen Hawking and how Hawking would find him quite abhorrant. Slick says BRAG needs to abolish these gay fiends once and for all but before they do so they would like to introduce a new member of their group who should need no introduction. Kevin Thorne. Thorne comes out and stops in front of Stephen Richards and thanks him for allowing him to help them rid the world of these ambiguous gay freaks and the first one on his list will be Kanyon the so called MVP of the GAY Gourmets and PLOW and that he has gotten permission to have a match tonight with the MGP (Most Gay Person) tonight on Saturday Night Fever. Heenan starts telling Stryker how much he is loving this show as he can't wait to see this match and that he wonders what Bruno has up his sleeve for Ventura's opponent. Slick also states that he was informed that he has to get at team together to face members of the Gay Gourmets in a 8 man elimination match for Dismember. Slick stated that the first person to his team is non other that Bull Buchanon. Madden pops up on the Plowtron telling Slick that's fine my fine black friend and how we will break Brag into little pieces and take home all the gold come Dismember. Madden also stated that since Slick wants to play the card of how he was informed that he has to have this match that he was also informed that Richards will have to defend his nice shiny title that he wants to play with against his newest member as well come Dismember but that will all be revealed tonight as well and as for his person in the 8-man (OHH 8 men in a ring all sweaty I love it) will be Adrian Adonis so take that pimp daddy.

Match 2: Rico VS The Godfather-- The Godfather seemed to be in complete control for awhile until Rico took his shirt and tights off revealing Playboy panties on. Godfather seemed to get a little green in the face during this show of gayness which allowed Rico to get the roll up win. While Rico was celebrating his victory the Godfather got up and slapped Rico on the backside to which Rico smiled and turned around to see it was the Godfather. Godfather called out his Ho Train just to make Rico look away. Godfather smiled and walked away with his HO's.

Match 3: Big John Studd VS Superstar Billy Graham. This match was pretty hard to watch as it was not that great of a match. Thank God King Kong Bundy came out and put an end to this debacle. Bundy made Studd look away long enough for Graham to knock the big man down and get the pinfall victory. Bundy laughed and walked away up the ramp but was met by the Gay Gourmets who knocked him down and started a nice little beat down on him. Madden stands there saying my next person to represent team Gay is none other than Adrian Street and tells Bundy he needs to take a bath because his stench is just terrible and asked if he has started to take those diet pills because it doesn't look like he has.

Match 4: Steven Richards VS Barry Horrowitz: Another match that looks like a squash. Richards starts off the match in total control and even looks bored for a good bit until Horrowitz gets a lucky slap to the chest on Richards and pats his back. Barry seems to make a sweet comeback and looks like he might win this match when Santino jumps the railing and slaps Barry on the back and gives him the Cobra and then puts the cobra on Richards. Santino looks at the crowd and starts playing his fake trombone and takes off his shirt to reveal a pink shirt to which he puts his hands on his hip and looks at Richards and blows a kiss. Santino grabs a mic and tells Richards, you might have fools all these peoples into believing that you hate all us gay peoples but I know better and will show the world this at Dismember and make you go bottoms up which I like and storms off playing his air trombone again and runs into Kronik on his way back up the ramp as they give him a PMS and tell Madden that Slick has chosen Superstar Billy Graham as the next person to represent the BRAG.

Match 5: The Bragging Hillbilly's (Hillbilly Jim and Cousin Luke) VS BaddCakes is next. This was by far the best match so far of the night. Never knowing who would win this match and several near falls later. Baddcakes get the win with their finisher the Brazilian Wax. Brutus struts around until Kronik shows up and laughs at them for being so gay and calling their finisher the Brazilian Wax. Brutus tells them to quit being such a stubborn blowhard and wait til Dismember as they will go down and get a Brazilian Wax and they will love it. Kronik jump in the ring but Jim stops them and tells them to wait til next week were they each will have a singles match before Dismember.

Ventura is shown walking in the back rubbing lotion all over himself and looking into the mirror saying how Bruno wishes her could as handsome and have the body he has and that he is the only person in the world that can rock a half stache. Ventura then stops and says I wonder who Bruno is choosing for me to have a match with.

Match 6: Kevin Thorne VS Kanyon. This match had some nice action along with Kanyon asking Who better and the crowd chanting Thorne. Kanyon flung his arms at them but during this taunting he allowed Thorne to make a comeback and win. The Gourmets ran to the ring and attacked Thorne and put nice clothes on him and tossed out his vampire looking ones and then cut his hair as well so it would be short and put lipstick and makeup on him. Madden looks around and said Bruno you are next and the next member (oh I love members) of team Gay is Rico. Slick pops up and tells Madden it is aweful nice of him to go ahead and show his card this early but he will have to wait til next week to see who his other two members of team BRAG would be.

Match 7: Ventura vs ????? Ventura is sitting in the Ring and starts yelling at Bruno to get his person out here so he can man handle him like non other. Bruno makes his way out to the ring and gets in the ring and says Ventura you will have to get through me to find out who I have chosen. Ventura smiles and says that should be easy and now you will have a taste of what you will have to overcome at Dismember. Shiek and Volkov come out and join Heenan and Stryker on commentary. Styker tries to say something to Shiek who responds shut up gay loving piece of shit. Volkov slaps Stryker on the back of the head. Heenan tells Styker to respect Shiek and quit loving those Gay Gourmets and what have they really made other than a bunch of noise. While the match is going on Shiek and Volkov leave the announce table and attack both men to which the ref is calling for the bell. Bruno says DQ me with a smile. The ref obliges and announces Ventura as the winner. Ventura says where is your boy at Bruno where is this triffling boy. The lights go out and the Gong sounds. Lightening hits the ring then the lights come up and Undertaker is in the ring. Shiek and Volkov are being drug up the ramp by Bruno while Ventura was laid out already. Tombstone given to Ventura by Undertaker for the pinfall. Heenan is screaming I can't believe this Undertaker is now in PLOW this is great look at how Ventura looked weak in this match. Tune in next week as we see what will happen next and how will the Gay Gourmets take to this.

Reactions: 1 person

Postman Dave

Reaction score
The fucking Undertaker is now involved in all this, amazing :lol: Love the show man, keep it up.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I don't even know what to tell you :lol: just do whatever at this point. It's fucking hilarious

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler