Weekly Saturday Night Exodus - Week 1 - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
exodus-copy-png.1704

315ee859f144408324517f747f80cb5a.png

Match Card:

Tournament Matches:

JJ Colton @InFaMoUs1 vs Randy Borton @Randy Borton
Winner: Randy Borton

Lukey @LukeTheGreatFTW vs Jason Frost @W0LFBAN3666
Winner: Lukey

Tyson Frost @SmudgyParasite vs Blackjack @DemonHunter1257
Winner: Blackjack (via randomiser)

The Webmaster @MintMidget69 vs Luis Alvarado @Hybrid
Winner: Luis Alvarado

Robert Blake @TheFrostyBlur vs King Votan @KingsPunch
Winner: King Votan (via no contest)

The Amazing H @SupaHeeroh vs Ty Creed @Ellis Sullivan
Winner: The Amazing H (via randomiser)

Caleb Hayes @Jet Starr vs Ben Song @Papa Franku's ear
Winner: Caleb Hayes

Reaper @Legit Boss vs Des Pierson @Emo
Winner: Des Pierson

Singles Match: Richie Sixx @SupernaturalJag vs Kevin Taylor @Vioxx
Winner: Richie Sixx

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
I feel like I should clear up what has made @MintMidget69 so salty since I made a decision based on his match.

He and Hybrid had their match. After Hybrid hit 5 finishers and he kicked out of all of them on the 6th, the match ended. Midget then claimed his controller disconnected and wanted a rematch. I dont have any proof apart from word of mouth that his controller went off, so I left it to Hybrid. Hybrid couldnt play a rematch, and honestly, after hitting 6 finishers he kinda deserves a win at that point anyway. I dont know how close the match was, and honestly after the complaining I refuse to care.
Midget claims he wouldve gave the rematch if it was on the other foot but since it isn't, it's hard to say. I cant force a rematch. I left it to them two and Hybrid couldnt play a rematch so there it is. What else was I supposed to do? It's not my fault or Hybrids that Midgets controller went off. That's on him/ his controller.

But of course, i'm the bad guy.

MintMidget69

The Artiste
Reaction score
I wasn't "salty" about you, I just think he (not you) should have give me the match, sorry if it seems like my comments were aimed at you, I can assure you I am only "salty" about that and only that.

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
I wasn't "salty" about you, I just think he (not you) should have give me the match, sorry if it seems like my comments were aimed at you, I can assure you I am only "salty" about that and only that.
Like I said in the inbox, it's only week 1. If you get wins you'll get other title shots in the future. It's just a game at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.