• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Santos: New Legado or go solo?

Dale

Super Moderator
Seems more than likely he will end up reforming Legado Del Fantasma to feud with the LWO in the future.

Do they do some over the top antics where Cruz & Wilde rejoin him even though he attacked them on SmackDown? Could they use this as a way to bring Humberto & Garza back up to the main roster as I read there was some family history between the three.

Do they find a way to bring Elektra back into the fold now that Lola Vince has won the breakout tournament even though they originally left her in NXT? Another option which I never thought of but just saw on Reddit which I think would be a great move is to have Raquel fill the womens spot.​

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Team him with Los Lotharios.
I thought they should be brought into LWO, but if that’s not the plan, siding with Santos would be a great push.

The question is does Zelina rejoin her old client or stick with LWO? With Rey she might be more useful with Lotharios.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Wish they'd let Zelina actually work with other women on the roster......maybe instead of getting beat up backstage....idk, have a match.....or even do something with Mia Yim instead of both of them being backstage fodder.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Wish they'd let Zelina actually work with other women on the roster......maybe instead of getting beat up backstage....idk, have a match.....or even do something with Mia Yim instead of both of them being backstage fodder.
I don’t entirely disagree. I think he skill set is more with promos for clients, but she’s over enough and has the ability to work matches. She should be used more than just when a PPV goes to Puerto Rico.

Dale

Super Moderator
Zelina shouldn't turn and should definitely stay with the LWO. Like I mentioned, they could go back to Elektra or Raquel and I wouldn't even be surprised if they had 1 or 2 hiding away in the PC.

Cwalker

Forgot all about Garza and Carrillo. I’ll be all for them joining Legado 2.0

But they gotta bring back Elektra. She’s spinning her wheels in NXT anyway

Dale

Super Moderator
I reckon she's on the chopping block the next time the cuts happen if she doesn't make it into this group.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
What about Carlito though? I read the rumor where when Rey comes back, it would be him/Carlito/? against a reformed LDF.