Santino's Honk-A-Meter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Santino Marella

Reaction score
Sure, you all-ah laugh now-ah! But we will see who is dee one laughing when I break dee Honky-a-tonky-a-man-a's record and will be proclaimed-ah as dee greatest Intercontinental Champeeyonay of all time-ah!!

Dre

Reaction score
The only way I see this going is when he holds it to week 62. And just when he is almost about to break the records, he's in a match for the IC Title and he lose it.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i cant see him holding the title over a year... honestly hes just not good enough imo. ortons long title reign in lik '04 was good because he was actually dominant. santino is far from dominant.

Santino Marella

Reaction score
I can-ah see me holding dee title-ah at least 2 years-ah. And Santino Marella is dee definition of dominante. So get your-ah story straight you son-ah ma gun!

noumenon

This may sound fucking crazy here...but...

What if they were to have Santino continually come out and say "IS THAT IMPRESSIVE'AH EH'RAND'EH ORTAHN!??"
Eventually when well enought Orton comes out and fuckin flattens his ass with an RKO... slaps him...or whatever, same motivational tool he's been using with Priceless.
This continues over the next few weeks...blah blah blah.
Eventually Santino snaps himself out of this fuckin comedic lie of a life he's been living and actually becomes motivated and serious for once.
I really think he's got the look to make a nice edition to Orton's stable which is right around the corner. Throw in Beth Pheonix as the modern day Chyna'esque female body guard along with Manu for muscle power.
Orton...WHC
Santino...IC
Priceless...Tag Team.

The first extremely dominant heel faction in the WWE in a long fuckin while...not including the half assed "LA FAMILIA"...which was comprised of only two actually spanish people..lol

Ballin

Reaction score
This may sound fucking crazy here...but...

What if they were to have Santino continually come out and say "IS THAT IMPRESSIVE'AH EH'RAND'EH ORTAHN!??"
Eventually when well enought Orton comes out and fuckin flattens his ass with an RKO... slaps him...or whatever, same motivational tool he's been using with Priceless.
This continues over the next few weeks...blah blah blah.
Eventually Santino snaps himself out of this fuckin comedic lie of a life he's been living and actually becomes motivated and serious for once.
I really think he's got the look to make a nice edition to Orton's stable which is right around the corner. Throw in Beth Pheonix as the modern day Chyna'esque female body guard along with Manu for muscle power.
Orton...WHC
Santino...IC
Priceless...Tag Team.

The first extremely dominant heel faction in the WWE in a long fuckin while...not including the half assed "LA FAMILIA"...which was comprised of only two actually spanish people..lol

That sounds fucking awesome!...But, the stable is second generation superstats, Santino/Beth, as far as I know dont have wrestling families. But, they could do this, they may have to go in a diferent direction or possibly drop Manu by being a too big faction.

Rep though, that idea is sic.