Santino unappreciated?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
He is a decent wrestler but his gimmick is quite childish and when he had those rocky type training segments at EC it was painful to watch.Hopefully he can make the US title something to care about again.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Tbh

Unappreciated would mean no TV time... unappreciated means dead reactions

I'd say Santino is possible over appreciated considering he barely moves a lick of merch

Again, he's cuddly and crap like that but there are tons of unappreciated talent

If you flipped the talent pool... guys like Ziggs, Barrett, Kidd, McIntyre would be headlining over Orton, Show...*gosh*... HHH

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I completely agree that the way the belt was taken off was pathetic, but to be honest, I'm not surprised. The US championship has been embarrassed ever since Miz left it. There is no build any more, instead, they further build SmackDown story-lines on RAW. No idea why Ryder isn't feuding with Swagger for it either. However, this thread is mainly about Santino being champion in general. Are you not okay with it because it's Santino, the "comedic wrestler who can't get anywhere", or strictly because of the story-line?