Santino returning soon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
944553efe61472b3551f09615caaf356.png

Meaning "I am returning very soon"

You may be thinking "crap thread, he is a jobber" however do you think WWE will actually do something with him or will he just be a jobber again?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I don't see a place for him in a serious role and I don't see him as anything but a comedy character at this point.

I could see him partnering up with Great Khali and Hornswoggle to form an unfunny trio of guys who barely get any TV time.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I don't see a place for him in a serious role and I don't see him as anything but a comedy character at this point.

I could see him partnering up with Great Khali and Hornswoggle to form an unfunny trio of guys who barely get any TV time.
"introducing, the Comedies!"

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
When are we gonna get rid of him... i'm tired of him with this sock puppet thinking it has a mind of his own

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Santino would be awesome if they made him serious. He really is a good wrestler, they just make a joke out of him, and it's not even funny. He is well built and talented, not even sure why they continue to waste him. I just wish the WWE would be more serious instead of having a clown.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Fine with that. Give the guy good material and he's actually funny unlike most of the idiots running around.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Saturday Morning Slam is starting up its second season soon. He'll fit in well there alongside Ryder.