Santino Retires

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
kinda sad he had to wrap it up early.im guessing hes 35?thats kinda young to be forced into retirement.santinos career is the ultimate example of not long enough to get into the wwe hall of fame.i think he had some genuinely great moments but 7 years just dosent cut it .i feel he needed longevity to overcome the fact that he was basically a jobber the last half of his career.hopefully wwe finds something for him to do. hed be a great gm or something in that vein.ill never forget him fueding with stone cold when stone colds movie the condemned came out.best line ever-stone cold:did ya see the movie?santino:thats 2 hours of my life ill never get back.loved it.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Condemned was good for what it was.

Santino's WWE career is longer than Goldberg's, Kurt Angle's, Rocks and a lot of guys in the HOF. He could go in when needed, not like he goes in this year or something. If Hacksaw and Honky Tonk Man got in, than Santino can get in.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Santino can easily be a filler Hall of Famer in a few years especially if they don't take a break on them havin' more than a handful names announced. It's goin' to end up being very stagnant in a few years time at the rate they are inductin' folks.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Was really hoping we'd get to see a more serious side first with a decent lower title run. His participation in the Elimination Chamber is still probably my favorite match of his.