Santino gets down and Funky.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
John Laurinaitis said:
Take a non wrestling fan and show them anything to do with pro wrestling and they'll either say fake or gay.

Sent from my XOOM using tapatalk

If I show a non wrestling fan Undertaker and Clay and I ask who do think basic on what u see on TV right now who is more gay that would said Clay is MORE GAY!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
married*

Stop posting about Clay now to be honest. Can't be assed reading the crap that comes out constantly when you refuse to listen to those around you. If you don't like Clay, don't post about him. Thank you.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Anxiety said:
married*

Stop posting about Clay now to be honest. Can't be assed reading the crap that comes out constantly when you refuse to listen to those around you. If you don't like Clay, don't post about him. Thank you.

I HATED HIS GIMMICK! Never I hate him! I HATE HIS GIMMICK! He sould be a monsder gimmick not some BS GIMMICK GAY GIMMICK!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's not a gay gimmick, where have you seen him insinuate that it is? He's a fun dancing big guy, when someone gets him angry he turns into the dominant monster.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Anxiety said:
It's not a gay gimmick, where have you seen him insinuate that it is? He's a fun dancing big guy, when someone gets him angry he turns into the dominant monster.

when he is wrestling any time the guy try to get him in a hold he robb his ass on the guy wrestling then and smile that make him gay! He was better off being dominant monster heel like that were promo him to be! The gimmick gay! And the gimmick is going to get him know were! He not going feud with anyone he vs. jobber! WWE is just wrost his time with him if that going to keep doing the gay fuck gimmick with him!

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
when he is wrestling any time the guy try to get him in a hold he robb his ass on the guy wrestling then and smile that make him gay! He was better off being dominant monster heel like that were promo him to be! The gimmick gay! And the gimmick is going to get him know were! He not going feud with anyone he vs. jobber! WWE is just wrost his time with him if that going to keep doing the gay fuck gimmick with him!

So much fail........

I'm now dumber for having read this

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Randy Savage said:

I've lost some of my IQ points.