Santino Enough is Enough

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Well, tbh, Santino's done a crapload more than those two.

And Ryder. What has he done?

Plus, downloadable content >_>.

Soul_of_Ruby

Reaction score
Anyone who says he should be fired is a fool. Think of it this way: The guy is arguably the most over guy on the RAW roster w/o even stepping foot in a wrestling ring.

LadyHotrod

Santino is a wicked wrestler, the WWE are just being a bunch of smurfs and wasting him with this lame comedy bullshit. Serious Santino, plz. Fuck this comedy routine.

MizMasta3000

I respect his in-ring skills but don't respet his lack of a program
Which isnt his fault

Airfixx

^^^So why you calling for his release then? :roll:

...Incidentally, harking back to your original post you actually mentioned the very program he's involved in right now.

Seriously, you do understand the concept that someone must lose in order for their opponent to win, yeah?

MizMasta3000

I realize that a wrestler with so much "charisma" shouldnt job

Airfixx

Well that's one way to look at it but it's hardly a rule of thumb is it?

Look at it another way... You think it's pretty defo that his charisma will translate suitably in order for him to become a believable challenger? I'm not so confident of that...

Besides, given his size, even if he was a technical wrestling god, they can't find a spot for Jamie Noble for why bother taking Santino out of a tried, tested and (most importantly) OVER role/character?

ewrwrestling

Reaction score
As soon as they turned Santino face I knew he'd start getting this kind of reaction.. he's a far better heel if you ask me..

Double J

Reaction score
Wow didn't know this about Santino;
He's canadian
Studied MMA in Japan for several years before moving to the US to learn wrestling
In OVW he had a russian badass wrestler gimmick...
[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wZMrOV22rRc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wZMrOV22rRc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

What you see in this video is what Vince WANTED Kozlov to be...

Evil Austin

He didn't want to do that because there was already an identical gimmick with Kozlov debuting at the time. & Santino's voice sounds like Arnold that made me rofl

Double J

Reaction score
He didn't want to do that because there was already an identical gimmick with Kozlov debuting at the time. & Santino's voice sounds like Arnold that made me rofl

Now I may be completely wrong, but I thought Kozlov came along way after Santino? Now I do agree Vince would rather have Kozlov be the russian badass just because of his size, but judging from that video I think Santino actually pulled it off better lol.

MizMasta3000

I like that Santino. Besides his apparent idenity crisis here, he could have been great had he stuck to this gimmick only replace russian from whereever he is really from. I dont recall any italian or canaidian destroyers before