Santino, Dead E. & cena-buttocks Threads of Hell Name?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The only good American cartoon I enjoy is Secret Saturdays because it has that classic cartoon feel. Family Guy, and Simpsons are shit. South Park is ok but it isn't as great as it used to be.

American cartoons are full of fail. They don't make em how they used to. I always get a kick out of that Flapjack cartoon because its fucking awesome. Then there is Superjail.

Avatar The Last Air bender was a good cartoon too. Only thing that killed it for me was that it was a nick cartoon so when people died, it sucked. And then the parts where the fighting would get could and they could have killed the person, the "to much violence" meter would pop up and they would let them live.

McLovin

Reaction score
I'm sooo disappointed. I guess I'll have to cry myself to sleep because I didn't get ina e-group on a wrestling forum.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

It doesn't take much to be better then most bWo members.

Edit: Posted at the same time

seX-Power

randyortonintowel.jpg

That's for Sterl. Now after viewing this he'll be 'busy' for the next few minutes so dont expect any replies. :shifty:

Axis

Two real options:

1) Noodle's House of Fun
2) Axis' Bar Room

Both would be ratings, and #2 has already proved as much.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

You also had a green username. That made people go batshit insane

Axis

The best part was a few people who were actually scared to post in here, and the basis that I would ban them for being fucktards.