Santino and Carlito

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jonny-e

Reaction score
I think they could work well together.. Should be fun to watch them 2 cut a promo

stryfe

Reaction score
[QUOTE="The first tag team with a Italian... and a Cuban..."
"Dude, I'm Puerto Rican"[/QUOTE]

Dude it was actually, "The first tag team with an Italian and a Colombian..."
"Yo soy Boriqua"

kingovkings

Reaction score
im reserving judment on them for now im not sure if i like or dislike them as a team yet. They may grow on me il have to see them a couple more times so i can make my mind up. i like santino he wicked on mic and they have the potential to be good heel team. But on the other hand could suck major balls il av to wait n see

Kaedon

Reaction score
I think it would be just a pairing to give them something to do as neither of them really have anything in common, IMO, other than they aren't being used.

Rob34207

Reaction score
I thought Carlito was getting his release, and thats why hes jobbing lately?!
Santino is funny, but will stay at this level forever. Does Carlito want to be labeled WWE Jerry Lawler level permanently? (not Memphis Jerry Lawler level) Anyone know if he's getting released or not?

CT Styles

I thought Carlito was getting his release, and thats why hes jobbing lately?!
Santino is funny, but will stay at this level forever. Does Carlito want to be labeled WWE Jerry Lawler level permanently? (not Memphis Jerry Lawler level) Anyone know if he's getting released or not?

No he's not getting released He & Vince had a meeting and Vince talked him into staying.

And I think they could be a good tag team for a little while other than that though I can't see Santino winning another title IMO Carlito I can see winning another title but Santino like someone said earlier just comes out and disses someone and gets beat up.

aznality

Reaction score
I prefer Santino over Carlito at the moment.