Santino and Beth Phoenix

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
as much as it may seem that Beth will be a chyna-esque body guard for Santino i HOPE this is much the reverse... i hope that Santino takes a backseat physically and can be a manager for Beth as she moves forward to fued with Mickie. Too many times being a great wrestler is NOW seen as being able to talk... but its talk and skill in the ring... santino has skills on the stick... so let him become a manager....the wrestling world has been in need of them for a LONNNNG time. The same can be said about striker- mild in ring skills but hes great at getting other guys over.

Moonlight Drive

It's gonna be some good old Italian Heat, and we're not talking about pizza

But it should be entertaining, I can just imagine some dating skit with them going to a restaraunt and Santino calling the food something weird >_>

kingovkings

Reaction score
I hope he is gonna be Beth's manager as he is totally sick on the mic and funny as hell and Beth is pretty good in the ring they could b a wicked team and funny as fxxk too.

The_Model

Reaction score
Bit of a dumb combo, in my opinion. Neither of them need a manager and Beth certainly doesn't need to have Santino hanging around her. She's fantastic all on her own.

I don't get where they want to go with this....we've already have the Chyna/Latino Heat connection but this wouldn't come even close to living up to the great chemistry Eddie and Chyna had.

Reaction score
I think this might lead to a face santino or something, i would hate that but it might. But IMO, i think it will be the first option.

Qwake

ROFL at Santino's expressions after kissing Beth, they were funnier then Vince's! This could be good for Santino, she could be like his version of Bam Neely >_>

JohnBlaze1981

Reaction score
Beth is too good for Santino. Santino is more suited for a bimbo like Maria. I don't think the romance, if that is what it can be called, will last very long. I say keep Beth in the run for the women's title or else make her like Chyna and fight singles against male opponents.