Sandow on RAW....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I have to say I am embarrassed for Sandow and what WWE is now doing to him...

It's almost as bad as Big Show in a diaper.

What do you guys think?

RAW_1092_Photo_078.jpg

RAW_1092_Photo_080.jpg

RAW_1092_Photo_081.jpg

RAW_1092_Photo_083.jpg

RAW_1092_Photo_085.jpg

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
I enjoyed the segment personally (Sandow did a great job all things considered) but yeah it's kind of crushing how the vast majority of viewers seem to think he's a blueberry now. I keep wondering where that "rub" he got from losing MiTB to Cena went.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'll admit I chuckled a bit at the segment. I, particularly, am I big Sandow fan and think he could really be higher up in the card given his work (he plays his gimmick wonderfully), so yeah, I still don't understand why he's at this position.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I actually enjoyed the segment and was amused by just how well Sandow took it. It was actually pretty funny... and hey, Ziggler and Sandow finally got a mic and were able to showcase their infectious personalities! About damn time. More stuff like this, please.

Reactions: Larsosc

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Magneto Sandow = great gimmick.
I liked the segment; although any good segment/mic time for Sandow entertains me :)

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I found it to be an amusing and entertaining segment. And Sandow is sort of the perfect guy to play comedic stuff like this. It's much better and preferable than him just coming out in a generic cut-off t-shirt and doing nothing except losing a meaningless match.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
This isn't even bad, I'm not a Sandow fan and I found this entertaining. If you're up to be unhappy about something he did, you can go watch him job out to Sin Cara on this weeks superstars.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
For a celeb segment it wasn't too bad. Plus with DZ hitting the zig zag after Jackmans hiptoss it didn't make Sandow look to weak. Like they do usually with celebs usually knocking the current jobber off with one move.

Reactions: Farooq

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I like Sandow but I don't think it's some sort of travesty that he's been "buried" a bit. The guy is a lifetime midcarder. Some comedy here and there won't hurt him. Maybe he'll be a Santino like character or something.