Samoe Joe Suspended

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
As we mentioned earlier today on the Elite site, Samoa Joe was suspended by TNA. He was not happy after his match with Jeff Hardy and was vocal about it in the back after match. The problem that we were told got him suspended was that he went into the production truck during the broadcast to complain, which is seen as a breach of etiquette. The word I have gotten was that he will be suspended for about a month.

Ever since Samoe Joe switched character and had that dick tattoo on his face his has gone down hill. He had that kidnapping storyline recently that also went nowhere and was never explained.

He got angry after Jeremy Borash announced that there was 30 seconds left in his match against Jeff Hardy which gave away the time limit draw finish. He had specificallly asked them not to mention it yet they did and ruined the finish.

He has been wasted the past year in TNA and he needs a revamp to rejuvinate his career. Will be interesting to see what happens when he returns and if he sticks around with TNA when his contract comes up or sees what other options are out there.

JKdog

Reaction score
I have no idea wtf has gone on with Samoa Joe, so don't blame me for taking TNA officials side on this one...he is not bigger than the company, and he barged into the production truck. Who does he think he is? if that is seen as a breach of etiquette, then don't do it. If someone can explain to me clearly why he was pissed off (it's late KFC and I didn't fully understand your explanation!). So yeah, he's guitly atm for me!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Here is a bit more info;

-- As reported earlier, Samoa Joe was said to be very upset following his recent match with Jeff Hardy on iMPACT!, which ended in a time limit draw. Joe was furious following the bout because he felt the finish was given away by TNA having ring announcer Jeremy Borash say there were 30 seconds remaining when he specifically asked them not to.

I can understand his frustration after being misused for quite some time and now he is back and his matches are being ruined when he asked them specifically not to do something. The pent up frustration and this was the final straw. I can't see him being too impressed by the suspension.