Samoa Joe speaks out about rumour linking him to WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03mnm

Reaction score
^ dude, Samoa Joe is one of the best wrestlers in the world, u sure you want him out of TNA?

I am a TNA fan I sure want him out of TNA hopefully he will go the WWE and job to Cena.

i garuntee that if he does stay with TNA, a month after all the TNAtards will be on his bandwagon again...

Yeah I dont think so.

Montana

Bret Hart denied going to wcw, Kurt Angle denied going to Tna. Dont read too much into this. Read in between the lines people "i really really like money" "hopefully have a life that is somewhat of a comfortable experience in your latter years. Do many of us succeed? Well, no but a Kid can dream can't he?"

How can he comfortable in tna, when they dont pay his medical bills? The fact is Joe has not resigned with TNA yet and i wonder why?

phantomgerald

What he's trying to say is that the WWE should pay him what TNA is paying him or is preparing to pay him, and he'll jump ship. That's how I'm interpreting that.

Soulpower

lol... He never says he wouldn't go to WWE, just that he wouldn't take less money to go there. He never mentions any loyalty towards TNA by saying something like my heart's in TNA, that's my home.

Reaction score
lol... He never says he wouldn't go to WWE, just that he wouldn't take less money to go there. He never mentions any loyalty towards TNA by saying something like my heart's in TNA, that's my home.
exactly if wwe comes with the right offer i think we might see joe in wwe,besides he's too talented for en entry level contract,leave that to the brooklyn brawler:santa_1: