• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Samoa Joe needs to STOP JOBBING NOW

chessarmy

I am absolutely SICK of seeing quite possibly (im biased o) the very BEST wrestler in the world today get jobbed out to old fucked up has beens like Scott Steiner and Kevin Nash. Its enough that he had to lose the World Title at Bound For Glory in a match he should have clearly won, but it seems that he hasn't won a match since! I don't get it! This is a man that pretty much dominated the second half of 2008, the first man to ever retain a World Title in the King of the Mountain match, and now look at him! He took the fall for the Front Line at Final Resolution, and he even jobbed to Nash at Turning Point and then Steiner on iMPACT! What did Joe do? Does he have heat with management? Why is he being treated like this? Do the TNA writers even know the damage they're doing?

Hometown Kid

I chalk this up to Russo and creative being 'tards. Not only have they messed up Joe but AJ has been screwed and so has the entire Front Line. I can't believe I would rather see Joe, AJ and The Guns in WWE than TNA knowing what they'll do to them. This is an absolute joke!! Anyway, yeah Joe is getting absolutly destroyed but so is everyone else not in MEM...

Samoa Joe is a hard character to write for. Kind of like Goldberg. If Joe isn't dominating, then his character seems pointless. This is something Samoa Joe and the fans will have to deal w/ for now on.

The Rated R CMStar

Unless for some reason TNA is holding a grudge on Joe for having ratings going down in his title reign, it is pointless having him job to Steiner and Nash.

It was bad when he had to take an inmediate back seat to AJ Styles, but now, he has to take a back seat to damn Rhino.

Beer Money Army

TNA just doesnt know how to book there stars... Thats why WWE got rid of those writers when they were with WWE...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

So, I'll put this thread down to blind Joe marking.

If he's part of the Front Line, he needs to job to begin with. It's the keypoint of the storyline.

Oh, and him taking the fall was the logical move at FR. AJ is meant to be the top threat, and 3D were hyped as the big new members. That leaves Joe.

seX-Power

Joe shouldn't be jobbing to the likes of Nash and Steiner but I kind of understand where creative are coming from, although it sucks. At Turning Point, he lost to prove the MEM's dominance that night and at Final Resolution, it's what TBKB said. It's a pity that it's happening but TNA seem to view him as the weakest link in the Frontline, so that's the way it is.

RDH1

Joe needs to become the dominat force he was when they brought him in...Have him break away be a tweener and kick ass!!

WarMachine

I agree they need to stop making him job to the MEM but someone up here said it needs to happen because thats how this story line goes the Frontline loses in the begining but they come back in the end and win it so maybe thats what they are doing. Hopefully soon we can get back to the good days of iMPACT pushing the younger talent because after all thats where it's at.

cutting edge

Maybe it's because they had him as champ for a few months, they want to put some other guys over.

I find Joe very boring nowadays anyway. He's better as a dominating heel/tweener, and he doesn't really need to cut promos, he's not that great at it.