Samoa Joe interview with the Sun

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gashface

Reaction score
Covers his win at Lockdown, the outburst about Scott Hall and the aftermath of that and his future plans in professional wrestling.

Source: The sun

SUNDAY night was the biggest in Samoa Joe’s life.

At TNA’s Lockdown PPV he won their prestigious world title, becoming the company’s instant figurehead as they seek to step up their wrestling war with WWE.

And seconds after pinning Kurt Angle, Joe gave his first interview as champion to Sun Sport.

Below the Samoan Submission Machine shares his feelings on getting the gold after a long wait, his shoot promo on TNA’s older wrestlers and whether he’d ever jump ship and work for Vince McMahon.

Congratulations Joe. You must be on top of the world?

At this moment, after going through that match, I psychically like s***.

But championship s*** so I don’t mind.

It feels a million times better than I thought it would.

This is definitely the biggest and the best thing I’ve ever achieved and I look forward to what the future...

Read whole article: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/article1044634.ece

PeepShow

I find it funny how he supposedly thinks his run for the title wasn't long overdue. He called it build up and anticipation. From where I come, almost 2 years of build up is quite a long time for such. Should have prolly happened about this time last year, but oh well. Good interview nonetheless.

gashface

Reaction score
I agree it built up to the point were it died, Joe should've won the belt at least a few months ago. But I guess from his point of view, the belt now is better than no belt at all.